The Act I/II Monster section.

Where did the detailed lore and background information of the monsters go? I really liked that part where you could read about them and the respective background of bosses. There was also a really interesting story-like section of the Act I and II. If these entries or what you'd like to call it, have been deleted, I find it to be a real shame. If anyone has already posted anything similiar, I apologize in advance.

Hell, maybe I could make this thread my little blog about my adventures in PoE? :P
Your mind is your enemy. Your mind will make you insane sooner or later. As for me..well, you can say that I am.
I think some of it was slated for a rewrite.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Damn it! I thought it was fine as it was. Hell, they seem to have removed the Act I area stories. Where you saw the areas through an anonymous character. I really enjoyed reading that.
Your mind is your enemy. Your mind will make you insane sooner or later. As for me..well, you can say that I am.
I'm sure it will be back.....and I hope soon. I didnt even get the chance to read them...Hopefully they will come back, with awesome details, great visualizations, and a nice additive....ACT 3!!!
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
*cough* I might be necro'ing the thread, but I have to ask: Are there any plans to add the background on the monsters back? Maybe there will be a book with art detailing the various monsters? I would love to see that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info