If I buy Beta and my system cant run it

Will the game tell me that my computer doesnt have the minimum requirements? THis game looks SICK! I'm playing D3 now but I play that on my 27" MAC. I thought I was golden to buy the beta and play this until I saw no MAC support - Crushed me. So My question is if I pay the 10 dollars and my POS older computer (not my MAC) can't run the game - will I get a refund?

Thanks Guys
I'm sure you can request a refund, but I don't think GGG will feel obligated to do it. There is an unofficial Mac support going on, but I'm not sure if you have access to the Beta General forum: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708
I to have an Imac 27, I run it under bootcamp, I have to run it on 1 of the 2 lowest settings but runs quite well. Besides some lag on some maps with lots of mobs.

I do play it on my other pc's but most the time it runs on the mac fine. Have not tryed it on the mac side in 6 months.

I do hope they will allow us to adjust more of the settings just for people with lower end pc's.

Good luck anyways !

Notes:

If you buy multiple packs, they don’t stack to entitle you to a higher tier. You get the contents of each of the packs you purchased.
We expect to ship the physical goods in October.
Although you're buying Beta access, your characters and items will still be wiped along with the rest of the Beta characters when we enter Open Beta. If we wipe characters or move them to a "Legacy League" for technical or balance reasons before Open Beta, your characters will be affected along with everyone else. Purchasing Beta access does not entitle you to any special treatment in game and you can still be muted or banned for inappropriate behaviour.
All microtransactions purchased during Closed Beta will be retained in Open Beta. You won’t lose any purchased microtransactions during the character wipe that will occur at the end of Closed Beta.
Shipping outside the United States or New Zealand costs an extra $15.
For players who want to support us with more than $1000, please contact us to arrange a special deal.
"
All purchases are final - refunds cannot be requested after purchase.

Smoother than Smooth.
"
iTapaKeg wrote:
Will the game tell me that my computer doesnt have the minimum requirements? THis game looks SICK! I'm playing D3 now but I play that on my 27" MAC. I thought I was golden to buy the beta and play this until I saw no MAC support - Crushed me. So My question is if I pay the 10 dollars and my POS older computer (not my MAC) can't run the game - will I get a refund?

Thanks Guys
If you are able to play D3 with your computer then I am fairly confident that you can play this game. I dont have a mac but you might want to read this thread before you purchase.

Unofficial Path Of Exile Mac OS X port, v3.5beta (12/10/12)

[Official] WINE info thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info