Doors and paysafecard update

Many users (particularly those in Germany) have been waiting patiently for us to support the paysafecard payment method. This is taking longer than we expected to sort out the paperwork for, so we're not going to have it available before Christmas. It may be that it's not even ready before we enter Open Beta, if things continue to take a while to finalise.

We want to make sure that paysafecard users are still able to buy our Closed Beta supporter packs, so we've been planning a solution: if you'd like to eventually buy a Closed Beta supporter pack using paysafecard, please PM Support or email support@grindinggear.com and let them know which pack you intend to buy once we are capable of accepting paysafecard payments. We'll put you in a list, and will make sure you're able to get the pack you want even if we're in Open Beta and the packs are unavailable at that time. You won't receive the pack or the points until we've received your paysafecard payment, though. You have to contact support about this before we enter Open Beta, and there will be a limitation on how long you have to send us payment once we support that payment method. This will ensure that no one misses out on a Closed Beta supporter pack due to our slowness to add this payment method, and also that people can't abuse this offer to get Closed Beta supporter packs after they're no longer available.

Also, in case you didn't see it in yesterday's news, we're in the second round of the IndieDB "Indie of the Year" competition, so feel free to vote here if you'd like to help out. Sorry for spamming this in the news, but if we're going to enter we may as well try to win the competition :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 12, 2012, 1:52:30 AM
Cool Stuff. =D
No tears. Only dreams now.
That will make it so much easier to afk quickly, especially when I dont want to use town portals. I love locking enemies in rooms, its brings sadistic kind of pleasure.

EDIT: I re-read what you said just realised it might not work like this, were you talking about doors that open AND close?
Last edited by Metronomy on Dec 12, 2012, 1:56:31 AM
Very cool. Played so much I forgot about doors. Great addition.
http://twitch.tv/carpola - Check me out!
"
Metronomy wrote:
That will make it so much easier to afk quickly, especially when I dont want to use town portals. I love locking enemies in rooms, its brings sadistic kind of pleasure.

EDIT: I re-read what you said just realised it might not work like this, were you talking about doors that open AND close?

How don't you know this, you're in Alpha right?
"
Metronomy wrote:

They only open.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
duolc wrote:
How don't you know this, you're in Alpha right?
Just me being hopeful. I noticed that there were doors in alpha, but not consciously, as in I didnt realise they werent already in the Beta until it was pointed out to me
And will monsters be able to open the doors and ambush you? :P
- TroubiCZ
Last edited by trouba on Dec 12, 2012, 2:25:16 AM
I hope you can include an "automatically open doors" option in the menu.
IRON MAN
"
Sorry for spamming this in the news, but if we're going to enter we may as well try to win the competition :P

Why? InidieDB Competition is some kind of GOTY competition! :) It is your game, be proud of it! And keep up the good work! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info