Premium Stash Tab Bundles are on Sale!

I also bought myself a bundle the day before, and went "awww" when I saw the DD announcement, as I purchased a $50 pack & then got the bundle at DD price with then bum feeling you have when overpaying (even if its not).

I were surprised that this came up so close to the Extra Stash Tab DD & Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab DD where I also got myself some tabs & upgrades, so I thought its going to take a long time until a DD for more tabs is going to show up again. (the never assume anything saying didnt cross my mind).

Well as I had some points saved since before and I currently sit at 156 points, Ill be darned that I couldnt get myself another DD Premium Saturday. As i missed just 4 measly points, which is just silly to me now when I think about it more closely...

But I am however satisfied because of the fact that I have never before gotten any rebates/deals from any other gamepublisher ever.

Sorry for making this sound as a note that you write down whilst making your budget, it could have had more entertainment value for sure. :)

//DSJ

Rig: MSI GF63 SC10 | i5 10500H | 8GB RAM | GTX 1650 MaxQ | 100/10Mbit WLAN

Main: Butterix | Berserker >98 | Cyclone | 6L Atziri´s Disfavour/6L Chest
Alt1: PermaButt | Juggernaut >94 | Earthquake | 6L Marohi Erqi/5L Belly
Packs:13 (~200$)| Stash Tabs:67 EDIT: Now 75+| Played: 2012-?
Last edited by DSJ on Nov 10, 2013, 9:31:38 PM
"
SmallGiant wrote:
Suggestion:

1. To boost great sale like this, maybe GGG can announce the deal a week or 3 days before. I missed this deal because I went for 2 days right when this bundle I've wait for a long time was on sale.

Same here. We had a tournament this weekend, so I were away all the time. Therefore I've missed it as well. I was waiting for a deal like that badly :(

Perhaps you guys could establish a email newsletter for the deals (in advance or just at release)? That email would have cought my attention anyways...
meeh
What time of day (Timezone?) do these deals roll over?
Looked at it all day and and decided it was something worth getting, so purchased some points early evening and when I clicked on the tab, it swapped to 200. Seems like a bit of bait and switch.
2 am EST. (GMT -4)

Oh and if you ever want to check, http://www.pathofexile.com/news has the time remaining displayed right in it. They should add that to the Daily Deals section of the store for sure though.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 12, 2013, 2:13:43 AM
To GGG staff, ..

Could we have this premium stash bundle sale again some time really soon?
I'm new to this game, and this was going to be my first purchase, but i was too late :(

If possible, please please bring this sale bundle back :D

Oh and dont listen to all the negative remarks on your great work with 1.0.1 patch.
Thanks for truly being the best gaming people out there GGG.
I have waited this for a long time and... missed because it was weekend day!
Guys, you selling it wrong
"
Sollz wrote:
I have waited this for a long time and... missed because it was weekend day!
Guys, you selling it wrong

The stash tab sales are pretty much always on weekends.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I missed this one too since I was away for the weekend... Please announce it at least a few days in advance. I would very much appreciate another sale since I'm in a great need for more tabs!

Edit: Also if you announce it in advance I'm sure that the sale will increase alot!
Last edited by Aciros on Nov 13, 2013, 6:52:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info