Premium Stash Tab Bundles are on Sale!

Yup, bought the premium stash bundle last night for 200. o:
Still have a dozen not used in the new leagues, I best hold off ...
BLAMT!
"
Kvothex wrote:
Hmmm, I bought 2 bundles yesterday. What's GGGs policy in this case? Is it like Riots, where if you buy something 7 days before it goes on sale, they refund you the difference? I guess I should be more patient next time.

I'd suggest contacting support to see what they can do for you.

While I was willing to wait for this sale, I'd been thinking it would be nice if GGG had a set policy of 5 or 7 days of price protection.

Note for everyone: Today's deal is the best pricing for premium stash tabs GGG has offered. So if you want premium tabs, buy today!
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
I bought the stash bundle asap, my second time doing so. Those stash tabs really help and this is my favorite sale that comes around. Everyone should part with $20 for this game as it is worth much more than even that in content, patches, community, and developer response.
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
"
Kvothex wrote:
Hmmm, I bought 2 bundles yesterday. What's GGGs policy in this case? Is it like Riots, where if you buy something 7 days before it goes on sale, they refund you the difference? I guess I should be more patient next time.

Nope they don't do refunds.... yes, you should be more patient. CS will probably not help you out on this one. I have noticed they do stash tabs about once in a month. And they always seem to do it on Saturdays for the tab.

Was excited to see stash tabs today, then, DOH premium... next time, next time.

Hmm some people really think a stash bundle is worth 20 euro's ?
Oké I won't judge you people. I will just say that money could have been spend on something usefull. But probably some people just don't care about real life...

And iam sorry you might be ripped off with your 2 bundles sale if you dont get a small refund.
Damn Latency issues.
Might come back in a few seasons.
Last edited by Hirukaru on Nov 9, 2013, 2:25:27 PM
Nice deal!
Steam: teemu92
Awesome, finally!
"
Hirukaru wrote:
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
"
Kvothex wrote:

Nope they don't do refunds.... yes, you should be more patient. CS will probably not help you out on this one. I have noticed they do stash tabs about once in a month. And they always seem to do it on Saturdays for the tab.

Was excited to see stash tabs today, then, DOH premium... next time, next time.

Hmm some people really think a stash bundle is worth 20 euro's ?
Oké I won't judge you people. I will just say that money could have been spend on something usefull. But probably some people just don't care about real life...

And iam sorry you might be ripped off with your 2 bundles sale if you dont get a small refund.

other people do care about real life thats why they payed attention in school got a good job and now can spend money like that or have other means of solid income which in turn means they still do care about real life... more so than you it seemes if you bitch around because of measly 20 bucks
Last edited by Esto on Nov 9, 2013, 4:31:49 PM
Hope that guild tabs are coming too.
English is not my first language.
I bought 6 normal tabs when they were on sale and upgraded them to premiums a day later. That was 180 points so not that much of a difference to now :)

Got one of the packs now as well, because MOAR is always better.

Now I'm out of points :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info