Got 2 beta keys, giveaway. If ur interested jump in CLOSED

Tell me one good reason i should give you the key.

You got 2 hours then i'll choose 2 random people that i'll think deserves them most.

Be inventive! :D

Good luck!

BTW i got mine on the same way so yea, i pay back now. ^^

---------------------------------

The winners have been choosen:

Winner No. 1: Explorator

Have fun mate, you made me smile and also you were waiting quite long for a key so have fun on game.

Winner No. 2: Kaczynski

Have fun on game you too!
Please, if you both get spare keys, share them here on forums as i did.

Was pretty hard to decide who to give the keys out.
To the angel's butt guy, nice try :)
To the others, most of u speak to me as i'm a male but i'm a girl ^^
Wish i could have more keys to give away but i don't, so wish you all good luck to find one on the other giveaway's :)

Happy Holidays everyone!
Last edited by Aerin on Dec 11, 2012, 11:41:59 AM
Christmas is coming, the time of gifts. So want to try something new. ;)
because im bear from Russia and if you give me the key, I will do a somersault on a unicycle

also i have more than 4 months waiting for the key. So want to try a project
I understand, will soon open test, but the dream to play now.
So if u can share it with me please do it.
Last edited by Shidzy on Dec 11, 2012, 9:39:45 AM
Well, I'm in uni and at the time being I really have no money what so ever to spend on fun things. It all goes to books and travel fees. Been waiting for the game for a while now and seeing as I was a huge D2 fan I would love to get a taste.
IGN: PinkPenguinTV
Hello!
My brother wants me to play, he's a ginger and if that ain't bad enough as it is, he couldn't get me a key for PoE which he promised ( Sad panda :< ) ((Obviously jk's, but seriously - he is a ginger...)) :-D
He did prove everybody wrong by trying at least - that he do have a soul ;-)
Err..cancel that..was extremely lucky in a giveaway and dont know how to delete posts. Goodluck everyone and thank you Aerin for giving us all a chance.
Last edited by TGRedux on Dec 11, 2012, 9:39:58 AM
Big fan of Johnny Cash and his song Hurt. That must count for something.
I would love a beta key because for me this game just brings back so many great memories from back in the day when I used to play Diablo 2. This game is how Diablo 3 should have looked like in my opinion, but it doesn´t. However that doesn´t matter because GGG took the task upon them and created this masterpiece!

I would really appriciate if you could give me one of those keys because I am dying to live through old and new experiences that this genre has to offer and I would be thrilled to be able to experience them in this wonderful game!
Iam watching so much stream about this game and building own passiv skills with the skilltree in internet and watching how i will play.
I will love you if i get :) and i want to stop playing LoL and so... ELOHELL :D
I got dumped. I just found out about this game. I think it's fate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info