Dec 15: 3h Party HC

Question since I'm new to this game, does this evet require you to have a full party or it doesn't matter how many party members you bring?
How do we sign up?
this time I dont die at level 10 hahaha I disconnect :P
IGN: Megawipe
lol, I thought I'd just try and kill Hilloc first for fun, I failed to be first, but then he dropped a unique one handed sword lol, so I thought with that luck I might be able to do something more, so I continued on. Didnt have any planned builds or anything, so I just made it up as I went. Managed to be first into prison and was keeping up to the leveling all the way until I died in the cove at level 11 :p Oh well, was fun while it lasted :) Also found gcp, alch and lots of currencies, I guess I was really lucky that game :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
How do we sign up?

You sign up just by making a character and selecing the league.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Looks like Im quitting this one super early too. One plus secound delay on opening chests, dodge rhoas still get stunned and lose half your life, some monsters teleport on you, or freeze in place but are still attacking. Latency never changed from 33-34 though. I dont get it really. If you come agianst a decent size pack of rhoas or something similar, even dodging them they can still stun lock you to death sometimes.

I lead with a shadow to get in a fast hillock kill and some ID scrolls and mana flask, maanged first kill, so theres that. Droped a amazing rare maul, and a rare chest, but when I got to hailrake, with just one blow to kill him, I went from about 75% life, with flasks ticking to dead, missed 3 or 4 times in a row, I think it was a crit that froze me after all that missing, and secured my death. Refusing to alt f4 is proving to make HC very short lived for me. That and trying to solo instead of party, and this desync. It wasnt as bad as yesterday, but still, its not fun playing with even a little bit, just one bad case of it and bam, your done, and I have terrible terrible luck. (Ill admit, its not just desync thats killing me, Im not perfect, but if it wasnt desyncing I wouldnt be dieing 2-3 times within a hour in back to back races like this)

Gl hf everyone.
Wow just.... wow. Got brutus super easily, drop a unique 2h sword, rape merveil, run through the forest, click on the entrance to encampment... AND DIE WHILE FUCKING LOADING. Fucking bloody hell am so mad right now. GG GGG
"
Carapute wrote:
Wow just.... wow. Got brutus super easily, drop a unique 2h sword, rape merveil, run through the forest, click on the entrance to encampment... AND DIE WHILE FUCKING LOADING. Fucking bloody hell am so mad right now. GG GGG

Why you lying bro? you were just on devmoon's stream and said that you died to some craps.
"
Carapute wrote:

It's not possible to die while loading if you kill the mobs before zoning.
"
Why you lying bro? you were just on devmoon's stream and said that you died to some craps.

lol what?

I died while loading when we wanted to pass a pack. During a loading. But hey, np bro, think what you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info