How to sum up POE and it's playerbase

"
Itsthepolice wrote:
They also suffer from the ex girlfriend syndrome... they broke up with their previous GF (Diablo3) and got a new and uglier one (PoE) and they cant stop stalking and peaking at what their EX is doing. They bad mouth her to everyone and say it was all her fault but in truth they still love her ..

I have to admit this was pretty funny. Also kind of telling
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I am the lord thy God.

You are all my slaves.

The community may now get on its knees and worship my divine feet.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I am the lord thy God.

You are all my slaves.

The community may now get on its knees and worship my divine feet.

umm no.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
But I am!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Itsthepolice wrote:
PoE comunity is where the resentment and hate for Blizzard and Diablo3 converges.

Its a blind and misinformed hate (most of the times) which leads to the existence of the extremly fanatic fanboys.

They also suffer from the ex girlfriend syndrome... they broke up with their previous GF (Diablo3) and got a new and uglier one (PoE) and they cant stop stalking and peaking at what their EX is doing. They bad mouth her to everyone and say it was all her fault but in truth they still love her ..

Yeap .. this is the PoE comunity for me and the type of comunity that GGG catered for.

And who am i ?
- Im just the brother protecting my sister from the bad mouthing and insults ... she doesnt deserve it ... all she wanted was to make him happy .. but he is just an entitled bastard that wants everything his way .. egoist little ungratefull bastard. And the bastard went all the way and picked this new Gf just to tease her and make her jelly ... poor little thing ...little does he know that she can have a much better guy then him.

Have you read through the anti-D3 rants. Most or made by a few members. Are They till bitter? Yes. I got over the loss of $60 (us) that I felt D3 took from me. But most anti-D3 rants get met with a calm well adjusted response of then don't play it.

The other side of the coin is the morons that post Anti-Poe rants and hoping for an angry respond. Some do response angrily, most are met with the reasonable response of if you hate PoE, go.

As always, it's not one or the other. Play both if you like. I have friends at work that do. I personally gave up on D3 and will not spend anymore time with it. I prefer PoE. But liking one over the other or liking both as always is not a post worthy cause. Please stop. Off-Topic is much more fun without them.
"
Itsthepolice wrote:
PoE comunity is where the resentment and hate for Blizzard and Diablo3 converges.

Its a blind and misinformed hate (most of the times) which leads to the existence of the extremly fanatic fanboys.

Yeap .. this is the PoE comunity for me and the type of comunity that GGG catered for.

And who am i ?
- Im just the brother protecting my sister from the bad mouthing and insults ... she doesnt deserve it ... all she wanted was to make him happy .. but he is just an entitled bastard that wants everything his way .. egoist little ungratefull bastard. And the bastard went all the way and picked this new Gf just to tease her and make her jelly ... poor little thing ...little does he know that she can have a much better guy then him.

Being fervently against mindless people with a zeal that compares to them does not make you less sad.

In fact, I'd say it makes you sadder, at least their emotional response stems from genuine overblown anger, yours stems from seeking validation.

Also I don't think you know how ellipses work... .... . .... . . . . .. . .. . ... ... ... .. .. .. .. ... .. .. ..
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Nov 9, 2013, 1:46:17 PM
Hi

1+1=2 cb

2+2=4 ob

4+4= to many full release servers explode,lol

CHEERS
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Nov 9, 2013, 2:21:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info