The Xequi Challenge! (Win 20 Chaos) Level 1-69 in less than 10h34m11s

Very impressive. Based on the info I have, I believe it's legit, and the challenge is hereby over. Gz to V_E_R_G_I_L :)
@IGN: Xequi
"
SIGH this thread.

picture is related its me.

OP thinks level 90 takes ONE MONTH of game play for level 90...(lol)

link: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e86d15&s=5#.UpQUq8TxpwE

>8 days 21 hours level 1-90

Mkay, get good bro. If you read the text, it assumes three things. First of all, the rates are not optimized. Second of all, 8 hours a day, meaning in actual played time, it would be right around 10 days (Massive difference, right?). Thirdly, it assumes grinding catacombs all the way. Considering 80-92 is the worst part of the leveling curve in catacombs, I'm not suprised someone managed to beat the unoptimized time by a whooping 10% by running 77 shrine maps :)

Maybe get your facts straight next time to avoid making a fool out of yourself? ;)
Last edited by Xequi on Nov 25, 2013, 10:43:27 PM
"
Xequi wrote:
"
SIGH this thread.

picture is related its me.

OP thinks level 90 takes ONE MONTH of game play for level 90...(lol)

link: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e86d15&s=5#.UpQUq8TxpwE

>8 days 21 hours level 1-90

Mkay, get good bro. If you read the text, it assumes two things. First of all, 8 hours a day, meaning in actual played time, it would be right around 10 days (Massive difference, right?). Secondly, it assumes grinding catacombs all the way. Considering 80-92 is the worst part of the leveling curve in catacombs, I'm not suprised someone managed to beat the unoptimized time by a whooping 10% by running 77 shrine maps :)

Maybe get your facts straight next time to avoid making a fool out of yourself? ;)

I added updated leveling rates with new verified clearspeed in my new post, by the way. If you take a look, you will see that 1-90 will take exactly 6 days played.[Removed by Admin] that some scrub grinding Catacombs is beating your shrine map xp rates.
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Dec 2, 2013, 10:05:04 AM
DAYUMMMM Xequi going all out
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
DAYUMMMM Xequi going all out

At least I'm not going All-in without enough chips to even raise the previous bet..
Could you add the exp/minute you're judging the calculations in in the opening post? I think that might be helpful for anybody trying to compare their current leveling speed to yours.
@Moylin (Beyond)
"
Avelice wrote:
Could you add the exp/minute you're judging the calculations in in the opening post? I think that might be helpful for anybody trying to compare their current leveling speed to yours.

I have a separate post on it, but I believe it's around 120 mill/h pre-penalty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info