Plenty of news tidbits

Congratulations to all the people selected to test the alpha!
It's still a ways a way, but have you guys decided on what time the wipe will actually take place? Considering the time zones involved I'm not really sure when would be best. And is it going to be a <1 minute thing like the patches and migrations or will this be a little more involved? Or I suppose the actual specifics of what are going to happen for the OBlaunch will be a bit more fleshed out over the next month. I'm just being curious.
The more publicity, the better. A lot of people I know of are suddenly getting more and more interested in the game, and for some reason everyone wants a beta key now when they just kinda ignored it in the past. I guess due to WoW expansions and stuff they were more interested in at the time.

I expect the publicity to be massive on Open Beta release. Hope those bot tests are going well :D

Also, very excited for the races, hopefully I can actually win one this time around ._.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/58039

Plz remmember to vote for PoE as best indie game.... In case you forgot. You dont need to be in beta to do this.
I really enjoyed watching the race on both Kungen's and Kripp's channels :)

Looking for more of these!

Now I really hope you can win the "Indie of the Year" competition...

Also, it is very nice of you to support the Kiwis for Kiwi charity, this photo is adorable indeed :)
Take care out there.
Last edited by Lagruell on Dec 10, 2012, 1:57:00 PM
Well first of all ... ROFL. I have never seen a kiwi before. Except my in game kiwi. That thing is p-rice-less. Hee Hee.

Second up... BOOOOOOO. Aw man , what a total drag. I read this post "you Mr. WillC, are not gettin into Alpha to test anything." Waves of only 20-25 people. Ya , bah , nope, its not happenin.

At any rate, love your game, GGG is definitely unique and worthy. Now im gonna go sit in beta and regrind the same crap some more. Maybe find something cool, maybe not.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
The kiwi pet was always something I never cared about having but after knowing they are real and seeing how cute they are.. I am actually wanting the pet now. Hopefully you can still get them closer to open beta because by then I will 100% have upgraded my support package.. possibly 2 times.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
What a cute kiwi! Great job GGG!
I guess good games can be made only by good people.
Last edited by RIDDLEMASTER on Dec 10, 2012, 2:53:45 PM
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Good to hear that you hire some new moderators before open beta, they'll be needed :)

Wait...hired? There's...PAY in this?!

Seriously though, I've spoken to a few of our new moderators already and am absolutely overjoyed that they'll be joining us in the agony/ecstasy of babysi...I mean, taking care of the community.

__

There is no Shadow avatar, metis, and I noted as such in the thread Erik posted. Odd oversight but there you go. PS how is your name pronounced?

__

And yes, Chris is awesome for not linking to my thread regarding kiwi preservation, but there it is anyway, right under this. Post and save a kiwi today!
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
Good work GGG :D, Congratulations to the alpha testers, and thanks for such a good game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info