Dominus in 74 map. Little bit much..

"
xendhaius wrote:
"
SamBaLam wrote:
"
Andromansis wrote:
Meh, you only play standard. If I remember correctly the standard nonmap one is easy to telegraph, which means easy to avoid the damage.

If you do not have a movement skill, get one and use it to avoid telegraphed attacks.

Yeah, I play in the new league Domination.

And like the other guys said, heard of desync?

Yes, we have. Have you heard of /oos? I've had many deaths playing on Nemesis, desync has never caused any of them.

Before leaving town use /oos once. When you start to notice desync: Enter -> Up Arrow -> Enter. It's not that hard for god sake. You're even allowed to use a macro for it as long as it's not on a timer, this desync excuse for dying is getting old.

Because on a discharge attack that can one shot me, are you serious? You think I have time to hit enter+up arrow+enter again? By that time, I'd be dead. And that's if I even desync'd. Once again, this is getting off topic.
"
SamBaLam wrote:
"
xendhaius wrote:
"
SamBaLam wrote:

Yeah, I play in the new league Domination.

And like the other guys said, heard of desync?

Yes, we have. Have you heard of /oos? I've had many deaths playing on Nemesis, desync has never caused any of them.

Before leaving town use /oos once. When you start to notice desync: Enter -> Up Arrow -> Enter. It's not that hard for god sake. You're even allowed to use a macro for it as long as it's not on a timer, this desync excuse for dying is getting old.

Because on a discharge attack that can one shot me, are you serious? You think I have time to hit enter+up arrow+enter again? By that time, I'd be dead. And that's if I even desync'd. Once again, this is getting off topic.

Also, I dunno how you are able to easily handle temple piety without risking to die when you don't even have 90%+ light resist and high spell block. Oh ya, you are in a league where one doesn't need to plan shit, and one can just yolo, because you know, it costs you only like 12% exp or so to try? D:
"
andinuad wrote:

Also, I dunno how you are able to easily handle temple piety without risking to die when you don't even have 90%+ light resist and high spell block. Oh ya, you are in a league where one doesn't need to plan shit, and one can just yolo, because you know, it costs you only like 12% exp or so to try? D:

People have a hard time handling piety without 90%+ light res or high spell block..?
Ageel-85 Max Range AoE Cyclone Duelist // 487665
FrenziedRengar-88 64k dps 911% ias Frenzy Ranger // 472040
Turtle Standard Shop // 556188

BUYING +1 FRENZY CHARGE CORRUPTED STUFF T-T
"
Wugue wrote:
"
andinuad wrote:

People have a hard time handling piety without 90%+ light res or high spell block..?

Lightning damage has large variance. You need to be able to survive the case where Piety tripple-shocks you; all with damage towards the top of the possible damage interval.

Fairgraves' Tricone is one way to deal with it :).
Last edited by andinuad on Nov 8, 2013, 12:39:41 AM
If you cant beat him he beats you. Simple enough?
"
SamBaLam wrote:

Last I checked humans had two hands; one to use the mouse to move out of the way of damned attack and the other to use the keyboard to use a resync command or macro button.

The storyline Dominus arena lags like hell for me yet I've never once not been able to dodge that attack. You can not like what I say all you want, but you are just making excuses for your inability to dodge.

One shot abilities are perfectly fine when they are telegraphed and give the player ample time to get the hell out of range, which his attack does indeed.
I got 18% life leech and piety can't 1 shot me, so no, I don't have problems with her.

How the fuck is that a viable comparison rofl? And cute, more of the "merrr you in softcore so u baddd"

I wont play a hardcore league in this game until the servers get better, sorry..
"
xendhaius wrote:
"
SamBaLam wrote:

Last I checked humans had two hands; one to use the mouse to move out of the way of damned attack and the other to use the keyboard to use a resync command or macro button.

The storyline Dominus arena lags like hell for me yet I've never once not been able to dodge that attack. You can not like what I say all you want, but you are just making excuses for your inability to dodge.

One shot abilities are perfectly fine when they are telegraphed and give the player ample time to get the hell out of range, which his attack does indeed.

If I remember correctly, map Dominus is far faster than regular storyline dominus. Storyline Dominus is indeed slow enough.
How do you seriously have trouble avoiding the dominus groundslam? He gives you upwards of 5 seconds to get out of there.

I'm pretty sure it does more damage the closer you are to him, so as long as you actually move away even if you don't get fully out of the range you'll take significantly reduced damage for even attempting to avoid it.
"
andinuad wrote:
"
xendhaius wrote:
"
SamBaLam wrote:

If I remember correctly, map Dominus is far faster than regular storyline dominus. Storyline Dominus is indeed slow enough.

Map Dominus is indeed faster, I was merely naming the situation that was the least in my favor. Map Dominus is faster, but I have zero lag while fighting him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info