wow i just had my first beer lol

I don't get beer after one drunk.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Hope it was delicious.
no it was nasty but i finshed it all
"
lolbam wrote:
no it was nasty but i finshed it all

Well, you know better next time.

However taste changes over time,
maybe you'll like it in some years.
Good job on your first beer. Now, to get you laid...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Depends on type of beer for sure.

If it was Old Style, sure that's nasty.

If it was some "312" on tap from my local brewery here in Chicago. Life is good.

(Goose Island FTW)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Mikes Hard Lemonade? How in the world did you finish it all before Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC saved you?
"
Hacksaw99 wrote:
Mikes Hard Lemonade? How in the world did you finish it all before Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC saved you?

lol i dont even
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
When I started drinking I was quickly chugging up to 20 alcopops a night and they were crap and weak and too expensive.

Then I quickly changed to only Vodka or JD because 40% alcohol. Totally trashed after 6 doubles.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
lolbam wrote:
im pretty dizzy right now i drank the full can in like 5 mins it was nasty but i drank it all

lol now im going to kill some shit and have fun lol

Mikes Hard Lemonade is a gateway drug. That's how it starts, first it's like "I'll just have one drink, yuk, that was disgusting". But now I feel euphoric, everyone looks a little sexier, even dull as TV is more interesting.

Then before you know it, you'll be out on the street selling your ass for the next sweet hit of Mikes Hard Lemonade.

Or you might just turn out normal and enjoy a few drinks with friends.

Cheers.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info