Free beta key [ended]

I haven't bought a Key jet because of the upcoming need to buy christmas presents for other people. There isn't much money left, so I hope for a key-including early present for me :)
in my country credit cards are only valid in the same country so i can't buy it :/
Eh, to be honest I have no idea if I'll even enjoy the game or not. I mainly want to play to test out the skill web, and cause its been hyped up recently. But I am too cheap to pay money for it before I know I'll like it. Usually what I do for these situations is donate(purchase emoney) equal to the amount of hours I played the first 2 or 3 days. On a really good game that i just can't put down, I'll put 30 hours in in a few days and I'll pay that much, or even more if its worth it.

BTW, I think I win for longest post so far. Not that that is a competition or anything, but my pseudo-OCD demands that I challenge all posters after me to write a post longer than mine whilst retaining (semi)proper grammar such as I have done.
Well I dont have credit card,otherwise I would support it 100&
"
ElysiumBird wrote:
Did you even purchase your beta key? I don't see a 'supporter' tag on your ID.

Do you even know that there are lots of countries not covered by paypal for some obscure reason? Like I've said, if I could, I would already have purchased a key instead of lurking here night and day in the hope of getting a key for a game that is getting free in a month or two.

Yes I did purchase the game. Am I supposed to get some kind of tag?
:)
Last edited by dmouse on Dec 14, 2012, 11:04:06 AM
i'm to lazy :)
I would like to try the game first and then I'll probably buy it. Thanks for the giveaway.
Im from Irealand, economy is especially crap. Its gotten so bad that had to drop out of college and try and earn some money for next year . . . so far no luck. Would love to try it, looks awesome and anything good to happen to me is a good thing. Anyway, thanks for the chance mate.

Thor
IGN - Aerith_THOR
Doubt it will be fun, want to try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info