Dungeon-Keeper Spiritual Successor - War For The Overworld

Yes I backed the game on kickstater as well. I been waiting for a new dk game for ages. even peter molyneux himself supported the game!
Ooh, this looks really interesting. It's been years since last I played DK.
This has finally released.Playing through the campaign it feels solid and plays amazingly like Dungeon keeper with some improvements.I won't go oh yeah its brilliant I need to have a good play through but it is looking good.Personally I think it has a good balance of new and old of the DK formulae.

Has anyone else already played War For The Overworld? I am a big fan of the old Dungeon Keeper games and therefore really interested in this game, however, most reviews I have seen so far imply that it still suffers from a lot of bugs and unpolished/unfinished features. If that's true I'd rather wait until the devs have done some more polishing.
It ain't done yet.

Needs moar patches - I've been trying to get into it, but some of the stuff that isn't finished is really pissing me off - tooltips missing, GUI bugs, dick all maps for skirmish...

I feel sorry for the devs, something must have caused them to jump the gun early and release it. Even Totalbiscuit isn't recommending it yet, and he put in 10k or something.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
It's had quite a few patches since release so I think they are on it.I've got confidence it will be good in the end I imagine actually better than DK2 which wasn't developed around player feedback and only had a few patches,I imagine this will be patched continuously like POE is.Creature balance especially as it was pretty bad in DK2.It may even become less niche as there is more media exposure these days.

I'm more concerned I was burnt out on Dungeon Keeper(1+2) which I played a huge amount of times both campaign and MP.Not had much time to play of late so only played the first few levels plus I've been revisiting Sacred 1.
i loved dk alone the fact you had to rain gold on your reaper to keep him in good mood was awesome...or spanking imps to "motivate" them :)

ahh good old times
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info