new to the game

hey all,

i dont have a beta key but this is not wy i post this i just have a q i have seen the pasiv tree but there is not a lot of live steal and i was just wondering is there a good build for life steal mixt with crits?

tank you for reading and please relpy

ps: sorry for my realy bad engelish
"
thacrafter wrote:
hey all,

i dont have a beta key but this is not wy i post this i just have a q i have seen the pasiv tree but there is not a lot of live steal and i was just wondering is there a good build for life steal mixt with crits?

tank you for reading and please relpy

ps: sorry for my realy bad engelish

Life steal is found primarily on the shadow in the form of a weapon called Claws. there are also passives like "Soul Raker" to look too. I would also look at "Vaal Pact," "Chaos Inoculation" and "Ghost Reaver" which can synergies pretty well.

Marauder also has some, however is severely lacking in comparison to shadow IMO.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
To flip or not to flip

Twitch stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/bled66
Experimenting, solidifying and straight rocking POE.
Last edited by BeyondAnyTherapy on Dec 8, 2012, 6:53:51 AM
much thanks for the fast realpy and ty :D
"
thacrafter wrote:
much thanks for the fast realpy and ty :D

Not a problem, also as i look over the Wiki of skills its important to note that "Bloodrage" has 5% life steal with other buffs too. If that sounds too good to be true that's because it is, the downfall of the skill is it deals chaos dmg to you over time O.o

However there are ways around that dmg per second wink wink hint hint ;)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
To flip or not to flip

Twitch stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/bled66
Experimenting, solidifying and straight rocking POE.
Last edited by BeyondAnyTherapy on Dec 8, 2012, 6:59:10 AM
thanks that helps alot yha with the skill that you only have 1 life right so i can invest a lot in my shield??? if i am coreckt i am so looking to get my beta key and play this game cant wait :P
A good mix between crit and life steal is indeed shadow, with the life steal claw passives + bloodrage+ci+ all the crit nodes near the shadow, he is surely the best for your style.
Try to take a look on the Invalesco lighting strike shadow, it could be useful to you.
when i get beta access, whats a good witch build.
i am wrighting this all down this sounds so amasing :D sounds like i dont ever need a health pot again :D ty you guys :D
"
candy805 wrote:
when i get beta access, whats a good witch build.

the build i ask for or some crits AoE build

ps: go to youtupe and check there build of the week the are realy good :D
Leech is also common on equipment; For example, my skills, including the previously mentioned blood rage, give me 13%, and my gear gives me another 5%, and on top of that, I use a support gem which gives me an extra 5%, reaching 23% percent w/o investment in the passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info