Introductions.

Decided to create a thread where the community of PoE can introduce themselves if they felt up to it. My account name is Tool_Fr34k, because I simply love the band Tool. They are great, and personally one of my favorite bands of all time. If any of you haven't ever heard of them, you should at least give them a listen. I would understand if they weren't quite your style, everyone has there own views on entertainment. I just find, being open minded about things is the best way to figure out who I am as a human being. A lot of the music I have come to enjoy wasn't music I had ever thought I would enjoy just by the name or genre that artist was under. However giving them a chance by listening to them, I have discovered like most things you will come across you cannot judge a book by it's cover. Or in this case title. Anywho, I hope to be a part of this community for years to come. I may be new here, but we all got to start somewhere!
An excellent first post - and welcome.

OK let me be your first respondent.

Name's Eggy. Probably the oldest member here.

Old-time pen-and-paper player - until work got a TRS-80 model 1. Been playing computer games since.

Tried retiring but it was too much like hard work so went back to the slave pits.

Travel quite a bit because I have research interests in South-East Asia.

I'm quite mad, of course.
Already have a thread like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15

But welcome anyway.
hey
and this is me
testing due to problems activating account
Hey , My name is Rainer.
Looking to try out this game, it's been on my list for quite some time, Diablo 3 dissappointed me and finally I have the time to try PoE out. :)
Thank you all for the replies. Well it's nice to meet all of you. I didn't realize there was already an introductions thread. Oh well, none the less I'm glad a few people replied. If any of you have any interests or hobbies feel free to share. This is after all a thread about introducing yourself. not just your screen name necessarily. Well either way, I hope I'll get to meet up with some of you in the future on PoE. I think this game looks really promising, I've been watching the videos from GGG on youtube. Started with the very first clip, this game has gone through some dramatic changes. I can't wait to play it, at least open beta is just around the corner!
Last edited by Tool_Fr34k on Dec 8, 2012, 5:33:22 PM
Welcome, fellow monkey-faced Tool fan. I got to see them the last time they visited, and it was one of the best music performances I've been to, especially because they played an extra-long rendition of Lateralus. I would have loved it even more if they played Right In Two, but oh well, it was still a fantastic set list.
same name in-game
Thank You, for the warm welcome. It's great to see a fellow Tool fan. I couldn't Imagine, I would have loved to have been there! I haven't gotten to see Tool in concert yet. I haven't given up yet though, surely I'll see them eventually. That's one thing though, Maynard always knows how to put on a show. I may not have gotten to see Tool in concert, however I did get to see Maynard when he was with the band A Perfect Circle. Saw them in May 26th 2004, that was an amazing concert as well. Too bad I'm broke, or else I'd try to go see Tool in Japan at Ozzfest in 2013. I bet that would be quite an experience..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info