Introductions.

I saw Tool in Baltimore a few years ago.. Was freaking incredible! Wings for Marie pt 1 and 2... Probably one of my best live experiences ever!

Anywho, hello. My name is Sir Pants, but you can just call me Pants. Or Pantalones if we're drinking ;P Nice to meet you!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Exiled here. I was waiting for like, a long haul to get into CB. I'm 22, and I'm on the last couple months of my medical school internship. Hard work but ultimately satisfying, if your professors, residents, and attendings don't act like puffed up specimens all the time.

I cut off a couple of toes lately. I'm well off but waiting on OB to begin supporting PoE. Thus far I'm very satisfied with excellent gameplay from even such a thing as closed beta.

I come from India, tend to be quiet, and slightly on the meek side. I own two cats and a dog who I lavish affection on. Thats my life in a nutshell.
1337 21gn17ur3
I`m a dog whisperer.
Hello, plz call me stryker not IAM.
Standard Forever
@Pants: Oh man, how lucky are you! I couldn't imagine, I bet that song sounded incredible at a concert like that. I have really enjoyed Tool's 10,000 Days album, even though I have heard many people tell me that there newest album was too different from there older stuff. Which in reality is a contradiction of there music. Considering Tool's music has always been considered different. Anywho, I hope to one day experience that for myself. Maynard is a musical genius in my opinion! Well hopefully after 2013 Ozzfest in Japan Tool will start a tour or something afterwards. If I ever had a bucket list, seeing Tool in concert would always be on the top of my list. Nice to meet you as well Pants, Hopefully we will meet each other on PoE someday.

@Exiled: Hi Exiled, Nice to meet you. I'm glad your enjoying the CB of PoE, I too want to check it out. However I'm patient enough to wait till OB comes around. Either way it does look like a great game. Which is why I'm so willing to endure till OB. Wow, congrats on your medical internship. I couldn't imagine going through something like that. I personally don't like needles, or at least being stabbed by them. So I'm grateful there are people like you who's willing to do that. I'm also somewhat of a quiet person, who tends to keep to his own. However, I'm kind of being more open. Way I see it, if I'm quiet and keep to myself on an online game I'm kind of defeating the purpose. Well good luck on PoE, perhaps we will run into each other on there at some point.

@Kaczynski: Hi Kaczynski, I have heard of Dog Whisperers before, however I have never met one personally. I think that is really interesting to be able to connect to dogs like that and be able to figure out there current dilemma's on what is making them act the way they act at times. I'm sure Bear my chocolate Labrador Retriever would sure appreciate it. I think sometimes he looks at me like an idiot! -_-'

@Stryker: Hi, Stryker. I hope your enjoying the CB for PoE. I can't wait to play it myself. I still don't know which class I'm going to choose or which sort of build I'll go for. Probably a ranged character to start of with. Who knows though, it's all up in the air right now. Anyways, good luck on PoE!
Hello there! I'm another Indian here, (That doesn't mean there's many of us, only 6 or 7 I know of) and I almost exclusively play practically unviable shadow builds. I hope you enjoy what little remains of CB.
Welcome Crossflip. Nice to see another Indian here. I know that there's at least one female indian player here - because she's my usual team mate. She normally plays a witch build of some sort - and she's VERY good!

For obvious reasons I can't give you her name.
Kinda fun knowing where people got their screen name from lol.

I'm from 3rd world country, love gaming and love trolling on forum. I bite~ =x
Last edited by zeroxxx on Dec 12, 2012, 1:41:23 AM
Hello my name is Derbefrier. I am 31 years old. I live in the southern USA and work as a Switchgear Test engineer (a fancy label for a tester). My job is fun because we deal with high voltage and untested equipment which can make for some good explosions!

Been playing video games for a long time and got into pc gaming at about the time the first Half-Life was released and I was hooked. I played tons of TFC and counter Strike then in college I got introduced to a little game called Diablo 2 that had just come out and it was spectacular. Ever since I have been looking for a game to build on what D2 was instead of just copying it and I found that in PoE so here I am!
I'm from the U.S. but I'm also Indian (Native American, Cherokee.) Did anyone see the meteor shower tonight? It was pretty awesome, a good time waster waiting for PoE OB to come around in Jan. It was so clear tonight where I live, that the leafless trees looked like they had lights glowing on them. I live in the country by the way, so no bothersome city lights. I like the city, just not a great place to watch a meteor shower. =P
Last edited by Tool_Fr34k on Dec 14, 2012, 3:51:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info