1.0.0g Patch Notes

Version 1.0.0g
  • Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's Wrappings can now drop outside of maps.
  • The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 1.0.0f where some flask effects would not work.
sig04
Last edited by Chris on November 7, 2013 5:28 AM
Nice!

Flask fix :D
Insert line to make the end of my post more distinguishable.
Last edited by Vhlad on November 7, 2013 3:19 AM
Not good enough damnit, not good enough!
"
Narcio wrote:
Not good enough damnit, not good enough!


You're right. They should of named it 1.0.0ggg as well. Surely this patch was lacking because they missed that.
Ambush IGN: MannerSudoku WingsofSudoku
Last edited by soundee on November 7, 2013 3:26 AM
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?


In this patch, yes. There's intense discussion about this still going in the office but we wanted to get this patch out to fix the bad flask issue.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
"
Chris wrote:
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?


In this patch, yes. There's intense discussion about this still going in the office but we wanted to get this patch out to fix the bad flask issue.


Any chance you can release some spoilers on the upcoming auras? :D

My aura-summoner hungers for info.
Rampage Trade Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1001558

IGN: Waves_Blade
"
Qarl wrote:
The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.



Is there any limit to this? Or as long as I have the base type (regardless of Ilvl) of X unique, I can use a chance orb to get it?
Last edited by Josephoenix on November 7, 2013 3:48 AM
I kinda don't understand the chance of orb thing n.n
IGN: Ignorance_N_Bliss | Apathetic and just outright mellow.
Level 90 - Ranger - Puncture: 232k DPS | Current Rampage
Level 91 - Ranger - Voltaxic Crit: 451k DPS | Retired FOREVER Standard
Level 83 - Scion - CoC DW Discharge: 732k DPS | Retired FOREVER Standard
This makes me happy in the pants

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info