[0.9.13] Ethereal Knives Crit Witch (CI Cookie Cutter Edition)

I'm all about the witches though. And EB/CI builds. And a templar would be wasting points. Probably even if you just wanted to max out life and ES for HC. Which I don't, since I only play default outside of races. :)

I wouldn't be hoping for a CI change either, since it was never broken for casters. Only when GR was introduced and melee builds became viable did people start to complain about it. Only issue I see with CI is the too easy availability of high ES on gear compared to life for life builds.
IGN : Jovial
So with the big clarity and Discipline nerf (I haven't taken CI yet) I find myself with 1100ES and 400HP at level 50 and having a really touch time with this build, even after diverting course for the extra ES nodes under the witch starting location.

Maybe this build needs to go ghost reaver/life leech now? There's also mana gain on kill close by the witch starting area that might work.
Last edited by PeculiarBias on Feb 1, 2013, 9:51:15 AM
This build doesn't really work because CI is now a choice rather than an OP must. In 90% of situations hybrid life/ES chars are going to be better going forward. Go CI if you have 1: amazing ES items, 2:enough mana to sustain life leech on a 6 link 3:nothing in the game kills you except chaos dmg.

This build is also a littel out of date. You don't want to crit with EK. Forking or chained crits will 1 shot you on reflect mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info