American Corner

Im confused, is this a corner for us to confess our hatred for americans?

If so, fuck you guys! :D

If not, this is stupid
"just for try, for see and for know"
So much DUMB in this thread. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lol and the american corner gets moved to off topic but the other corners stay in general discussion?
Americans don't need a corner. We have the rest of the room.

Now relax and play nice.
Harmony-Bump!
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Harmony-Bump!

Lol, post Hillary and Michelle, those are hawt.
"
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Harmony-Bump!

y u don't appreciate my sexy Angela!?
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Harmony-Bump!

y u don't appreciate my sexy Angela!?

Because she is ugly as fuck and a bad leader.
All hail 'murica.

The only country where triangles have no sides, and some people don't have maps, so I believe that we should, such as, help the Asian countries and help the Iraq to build a better future for our honey boo boo childs.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Nov 8, 2013, 12:51:14 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
All hail 'murica.

The only country where triangles have no sides, and some people don't have maps, so I believe that we should, such as, help the Asian countries and help the Iraq to build a better future for our honey boo boo childs.

If america had the metric system, no racism and no bigoted religious zealots and less guns it would be the best place on earth to ever exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info