Accuracy and Evasion Tables

This is exactly why I say that accuracy needs a buff. It reaches diminishing returns far too early, and makes it impossible to ever compete with a bow like Lioneye's Glare. I also think that the attack speed percentage gain that you can get on a rare weapon is also too small. I mentioned that the proposed solution is to allow dexterity to give a character a chance to generate a free attack, so not only would crit make accuracy more useful, but in order to benefit from the additional hit chance, accuracy would also be useful. Of course that still makes Lioneye's Glare problematic, but if 2h weapons and bows can get +30% attack speed instead of 16%, that makes a difference, and if 1h weapons can get 45% attack speed instead of 30%, that helps as well. In short, not only is accuracy too weak, but the fact that it is too weak has other problematic effects on the balance of the game, including but not limited to dexterity still being by far not as useful as intelligence or strength.
Last edited by Zindax on Aug 18, 2013, 3:04:28 PM
Question:

If I have 86% accuracy at level 86; Does this mean that I have an 86% chance to hit standard 86 level mobs? Because most of the time, I am hitting... ~level 70 mobs. Is it safe to assume that I'm probably just capped at 95% when I'm doing regular maps?

bump

Just do the math for what your Acc would be against a level 70 (if that's what you're fighting). But yes, the Acc in your character window references a hypothetical average EV of a mob your level.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Great work,very informative A+ for effort thanks :)
Tables way outdated?
Very way outdated, but in a good way.

They're using higher Accuracy values than enemies currently have.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
The estimated formula for MosterEvasions(Level):
MosterEvasions = 0.000001*x^5 - 0.0001*x^4 + 0.0106*x^3 - 0.0708*x^2 + 8.4524*x + 22.921
where x is level of the monster.
you can update your tables now :)
"
behzadshams wrote:
The estimated formula for MosterEvasions(Level):
MosterEvasions = 0.000001*x^5 - 0.0001*x^4 + 0.0106*x^3 - 0.0708*x^2 + 8.4524*x + 22.921
where x is level of the monster.
you can update your tables now :)

If your formula is correct, I certainly could. But where did you get it ? And while you are at it, do you have the formula for monster's accuracy so I could update the evasion table too...
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Jan 26, 2014, 1:02:34 PM
I sent u a pm containing stats

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info