DonaldF's EK DANMAKU Ranger Extremely High DPS /Jan.14 little update [Videos]

so what in your should i swap for arctic armor, another dmg gem like Nova??
Why leveling immortal call is bad for me, duration is growing , isn't it ???
why does ppl stop lvling immortall call lvl 3 and enduring cry on lvl 5? i dont get it at this point if someone could explain ; d its beacuse cwdt dont use them so much cause its lvl grow up? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken when cwdt grow up it cast spells fewer times?
Last edited by knrd1337 on Jun 22, 2014, 8:32:18 AM
"
knrd1337 wrote:
so what in your should i swap for arctic armor, another dmg gem like Nova??

I would say decoy totem. Ice nova can be good only if you can add power charge on critical too, cwdt links can't do decent dmg so they're only for utility.

"
knrd1337 wrote:
its beacuse cwdt dont use them so much cause its lvl grow up?

Exactly. You want cwdt to proc as often as possible. I won't say l16 is worthless though, but for cursing and immortal call, l1 would be better
Can someone paste his Offence stats for cyclone? i mean how much % do you have to crit strike?
on my char i have about 68 % and sometimes i dont strike EK for a long time ;) Thats why i'm asking.
/////english suck i know////
Sry i'm not using this build at moment. But I can say you would need at least 80%crit chance in cyclone to sustain coc. To do so, you can drop passives like life+evasion nods, from the shadows and influence to get nightstalker nod. Also, try keeping power charges up as long as you can, use manual casting like spectral throw+gmp+power charge if you need.
pls update the passive tree :S
IGN : Kyrelliiaa
I click on the passive skill link but there are no skills marked please help :(
The opening post hasn't been updated since january and I don't think it's going to be happening in the future either.

As for the new passive tree, I am currently using this: Skill Tree

I ultimately decided to drop Iron Reflexes so I'm running on evasion instead of armor. It's hard to tell if it's better than before because both EK and CoC were nerfed, but I have higher crit chance, more evasion than I had armor and more life (which is weird since everyone says the life changes were nerfs to life builds). The damage seems lower but again, that's partly due to the nerfs on the gems.
"
Kyrellia wrote:
pls update the passive tree :S

+1
IGN: Gredys, Powerlessa, ELQueTeFocka
+1
"
The opening post hasn't been updated since january and I don't think it's going to be happening in the future either.

As for the new passive tree, I am currently using this: Skill Tree

I ultimately decided to drop Iron Reflexes so I'm running on evasion instead of armor. It's hard to tell if it's better than before because both EK and CoC were nerfed, but I have higher crit chance, more evasion than I had armor and more life (which is weird since everyone says the life changes were nerfs to life builds). The damage seems lower but again, that's partly due to the nerfs on the gems.

Since ur playing evasion , go for acrobatics instead of some 4% ln
I would strongly suggest point blank aswell , EK mass dmg boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info