<ÉXILES> Recruiting SOCIAL Players!! - Discord & Mapping - Challenge leagues [Legacy HC + SC]

"
Character Name:
Intersection_Vengeant (Beyond)

Time Zone:
GMT +2

League: Beyond (likely Rampage later on)

I sent a PM with the rest.

Hey, thank you I see the message yeah. I will give it a read over in a moment, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am the only one handling the recruitment right now and I had been busy with work this past couple of days... Hopefully you're still interested, I will reach out to you shortly.

Thank you for the interest in our guild.

Regards,
Patrick.
+---------------------------------
╠» ☠ The Exiles
̯ http://TheExiles.net
"
dedmanchan wrote:
- Zieaster
- Texas, Us
- GMT-6
- Rampage currently. Beyond once I get a better grasp of the game.
- Teamspeak/mic? Yes and Yes.

That information followed by your little note that could be considered a 'cover letter' so to speak... Just give me a little information about yourself and what makes you want to join our guild.

I've been gaming for many years(d2, wow, etc) Started PoE about a month ago. Really getting into the game and learning how to work with the mechanics and whatnot. I'm interested in joining the guild for the social aspect. I like being able to party up as well as discuss build ideas, etc.

Thanks!

We would be happy to have you join the guild, we've been trying to balance ou tthe players on rampage and beyond too, so the fact that you're interested in playing hardcore leagues eventually is good to hear, sorry for the delayed reply, the same reasons as my previous post are why, I will reach out to you in a PM to see if you're still interested, thank you for applying to join or guild.

- Patrick.
╠» ☠ The Exiles
Got the invitation, I'm in. Looking forward for future gameplay :)
Got the invite. Thanks! Looking forward to guild gaming.
Bump...

Hello everyone, sorry to those of you who sent an application a few days ago, I was not able to get to the computer and check the forum messages for a while, but I've replied to each and every one of you now and if you get back to me, I will gladly send out the invites to you applicants!

We're still looking to balance out the Beyond and Rampage players to those interested...

I am back now and will be checking the forum and my messages daily again (:)) thank you for your patience!!

Kind Regards,
Patrick.
╠» ☠ The Exiles
I'm interested in Races, Hard Core, Standard and Maps. If this meshes with anything your Guild is doing you can contact me in game. Character Name: RangeNation
"
Danvain wrote:
I'm interested in Races, Hard Core, Standard and Maps. If this meshes with anything your Guild is doing you can contact me in game. Character Name: RangeNation

We have a few members looking to take part in races with others and there are always members looking to map, although it's in the Rampage and Beyond leagues mostly...

If you play on those leagues I wouldn't mind hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Patrick.
╠» ☠ The Exiles
- PolgarasKin
- Delaware, US
- EST
- Rampage currently, Hardcore when I'm finally comfortable
- TS sure and yes have mic

I have been playing for a bit more than a month, and although solo and random group is fine from time to time I am looking for a place to land. I play fairly regularly and I am interested in the end game content as well as leveling different toons to learn the game more. Variety being the spice of life and all.

Thanks for your consideration

Just sent you a PM with app details, as requested. Looking forward to talking with you!
Hey there m8, I PMed you with da info, would be great if you look into it.

PS: For everyone else who might be interested. I LOVE SELF FOUND! Who wants to join up with me on BEYOND self found builds, lets group up!
Altho I know people already have currency and some items inside their banks, but the only rule would be that you can use your currency in the stash, but not the equipments/flasks/weapons.. etc, but the currency you can use. What do ya say? yal'l up for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info