<ÉXILES> Recruiting SOCIAL Players!! - Discord & Mapping - Challenge leagues [Legacy HC + SC]

Quiktokill

US

Central

Beyond

I have a headset; I'll download teamspeak in a bit.

HI,

I enjoy PoE and I tend to enjoy it more in groups and talking/hunting with friends, so I figure a good guild would be a great addition to my gaming experience. I looked at the ads around forum and yours looks really straight forward, informative and simple. It was also written in a casual but "rigorous" way. Basically, my have a positive bias for the way the author writes and I also like the features you showed. Looks like it'll be a cool guild to be in.

Looking forward to hearing back. I hope I get get and its as cool as I'm guessing.

Best Regards,
Anon
Character name=SmallWetHornyWitch

Location=Latvia,Lielvārde

TimeZone=GMT+1

League=Beyond

Teamspeak=not interested into talking not becuz i dont want to i just prefer writing over talking

been long time since i was in an cool/social guild i can play pretty much any time of day path of exile playing solo realy gets booring usualy what i do is play few maps solo and rest time do dominus runs but when it with peoples from your guild with social thingy its other thing its getting fun than ;p so i hope you will take me in guild sory for my english i pretty much learned it only from video games lol ;p
Char name- Bitch_Pudden

Location- US/California

Time Zone- pacific standard time

League- rampage/standard

Team speak- I have a mic, but I've never used team speak or skype on game.

My name is Tim, I'm 25. Just got into poe about 8 months ago. Love the game but IDE like to play with some cool guys, tired of playing alone lol. Playing my mf summoner building up some currency to make my Melee phys crit ranger. IDE like to join your guild and get to playing ;)

-Tim
"
joyfulkilla wrote:
Quiktokill

US

Central

Beyond

I have a headset; I'll download teamspeak in a bit.

HI,

I enjoy PoE and I tend to enjoy it more in groups and talking/hunting with friends, so I figure a good guild would be a great addition to my gaming experience. I looked at the ads around forum and yours looks really straight forward, informative and simple. It was also written in a casual but "rigorous" way. Basically, my have a positive bias for the way the author writes and I also like the features you showed. Looks like it'll be a cool guild to be in.

Looking forward to hearing back. I hope I get get and its as cool as I'm guessing.

Best Regards,
Anon

OK, that sounds great. I am glad that you liked the post and the details of the way that we conduct our guild.

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Character name=SmallWetHornyWitch

Location=Latvia,Lielvārde

TimeZone=GMT+1

League=Beyond

Teamspeak=not interested into talking not becuz i dont want to i just prefer writing over talking

been long time since i was in an cool/social guild i can play pretty much any time of day path of exile playing solo realy gets booring usualy what i do is play few maps solo and rest time do dominus runs but when it with peoples from your guild with social thingy its other thing its getting fun than ;p so i hope you will take me in guild sory for my english i pretty much learned it only from video games lol ;p

OK, it's not a big issue that you're not interested in TeamSpeak, I have been trying to get a few more members to use it recently, it was a big thing that guild members were requesting before, but so long as you're willing to take part in the community/guild and talk via ext there is no problem with that, as the Voice thing isn't a requirement (;))

Your English is actually quite good for someone that learned it that way (xD)

"
TOFOSaintS wrote:

Char name- Bitch_Pudden

Location- US/California

Time Zone- pacific standard time

League- rampage/standard

Team speak- I have a mic, but I've never used team speak or skype on game.

My name is Tim, I'm 25. Just got into poe about 8 months ago. Love the game but IDE like to play with some cool guys, tired of playing alone lol. Playing my mf summoner building up some currency to make my Melee phys crit ranger. IDE like to join your guild and get to playing ;)

-Tim

I totally agree, the game is great but gets really boring solo after a while! We only really use Skype for the text chat. I use Skype for work and I have the guild group set up so that members can hit me up when they need help with guild stuff and I am at the computer. So you won't need to use it. As for TeamSpeak, if you would be willing to use it from time to time when partying, that would be great but at this stage it's not really required or anything.

-----

I will be sending all three of you invites to the guild, you seem pretty genuine, and we would like to have you with us. You have all clearly read the forum post and rules and have no objections to them (:))

Thank you for the interest in the guild. It may be a little quiet at this time because most members are likely in bed fast asleep lol. There are a few online still though (;))

Kind Regards,
Patrick.
+---------------------------------
╠» ☠ The Exiles
̯ http://TheExiles.net
Character Name:
Flick_Your_Ci (will be my main) though i have many characters

Time Zone:
EST

League:
[Rampage]

TeamSpeak:
It's what i mainly look for when i'm looking to join a guild

I have played since open beta off and on. though i plan on staying very active about 6-8 hours a day on the days i work and 12-15 hours on my days off. looking to join an active guild.

Thanks for the consideration.
"
Character Name:
Flick_Your_Ci (will be my main) though i have many characters

Time Zone:
EST

League:
[Rampage]

TeamSpeak:
It's what i mainly look for when i'm looking to join a guild

I have played since open beta off and on. though i plan on staying very active about 6-8 hours a day on the days i work and 12-15 hours on my days off. looking to join an active guild.

Thanks for the consideration.

Hello, sorry that I couldn't reply sooner, I've been very busy...

I'm glad that you're looking to make use of the TeamSpeak server. There are a select few members that will likely not jump on board with it, but I've made it a choice and not a requirement as I understand some people just prefer text communication, I've been working on trying to get more members to use it though (;))

Seems like you will be around a lot, which is great!

I will be sending out a wave of invites shortly, you can expect to see one...

Kind Regards,
Patrick.
╠» ☠ The Exiles
Character Name:
BonosSunGlasses

Time Zone:
MST

League:
Rampage

TeamSpeak:
I'm inrerested & I have a mic

I read through your forum post and would really like to be a part of your guild. It seems like a perfect fit for me and would be glad to join. I play 4-6 hours on the weekdays and more on the weekends. Have multiple 75+ char in rampage and would like to map and hang out with some cool new people.

Thanks for considering my application

"
ieatyams wrote:
Character Name:
BonosSunGlasses

Time Zone:
MST

League:
Rampage

TeamSpeak:

I read through your forum post and would really like to be a part of your guild. It seems like a perfect fit for me and would be glad to join. I play 4-6 hours on the weekdays and more on the weekends. Have multiple 75+ char in rampage and would like to map and hang out with some cool new people.

Thanks for considering my application

Thank you for letting me know that you applied with a private message (:)) - Give me around 45-60mins and I will send you out an invite!

Kind Regards,
Patrick.
╠» ☠ The Exiles
Bump...
╠» ☠ The Exiles
Character Name:
MahBallsAreFlamin, SmegmaShotgun

Time Zone:
EDT

League:
[Beyond]

TeamSpeak:

Hi,

I'm very interested in joining an active guild. I'm a fairly active player who just came back from a hiatus after losing a 8 exalt character a few weeks ago that nearly bankrupted me. I was in a guild (Jelly) at the time and on my return it seems everyone has stopped playing. I work throughout the week but generally am on during the evenings and on the weekends. I look forward to hearing back from you, and thanks for the consideration.

P.S. I did also send you a private PM ^^
Last edited by Colonel_Coitus on Oct 12, 2014, 1:39:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info