Allocating Space

I don't get why it takes so much time if it's just creating an empty file. Why write 4gb of dummy date when you're gonna overwrite it with actual data when you start downloading
Last edited by DaRkViRuS on Feb 9, 2013, 10:20:25 PM
More like 20 minutes here. An hour into installation, I decided I didn't like the setting all that much to begin with and uninstalled the client.
I waited more then one and half hour, but still Allocating Space, unbelivible. I stopped an installation.
"
Sml112 wrote:
I waited more then one and half hour, but still Allocating Space, unbelivible. I stopped an installation.

Please don't necro-bump posts.

If you're having an issue, please post your own thread and clearly describe your problem and what you've attempted to fix it. Then we can more appropriately help. I refer you to the "Rules" sticky thread at the top of this forum for more information.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Sml112 wrote:

Please don't necro-bump posts.

If you're having an issue, please post your own thread and clearly describe your problem and what you've attempted to fix it. Then we can more appropriately help. I refer you to the "Rules" sticky thread at the top of this forum for more information.

Here's an idea. Fix the issue. Here I am three years later facing the same problem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info