Today's alpha realm patch, one week turbo race results and supporter pack shipping update

Can't wait to get my goodies in the mail, I would assume it is going to be pretty soon!
Also, how would one go about getting the alpha test to play?
"
ExileDude wrote:
But know what? When I could finally play them, I realized I already knew pretty much everything about them already. Where's the fun in that? I want to explore the world, find new skill gems I didn't know about, fight monsters I didn't know about, and go places I didn't know existed. I want to experience everything for myself. I don't want someone else experiencing it for me.

I am active in the world of wraeclast now since around 11 month, and guess what: I have participated in the gigantic progress of the improvements the game had got on its way, and I'm felt very very often exactly the same as you described: every time I noticed things, little gimmicks or huge changes and implementations, that were not there one day ago... We, lucky beta members, had and have so much more to explore and notice than everyone else that will start with OB... and we have the advantage of getting some experiences in how to play (successfully), to interact with the game: earlier.

This fact (early knowledge) does (for me) change nothing of the fun the game serves.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
species258 wrote:

you didnt get me at all, im not talking like im responsible for the state of chat. I merely ment that it wont be as "friendly" and spam free enviroment as it is now...

Actually, I got you just fine. I highlighted that I'm a moderator now, I'll be a moderator then.

Who do you think will be 'blamed' if the chat gets too spammy or unfriendly? ;)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
i dont know... the terrorists?
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
ExileDude wrote:
But know what? When I could finally play them, I realized I already knew pretty much everything about them already. Where's the fun in that? I want to explore the world, find new skill gems I didn't know about, fight monsters I didn't know about, and go places I didn't know existed. I want to experience everything for myself. I don't want someone else experiencing it for me.

I am active in the world of wraeclast now since around 11 month, and guess what: I have participated in the gigantic progress of the improvements the game had got on its way, and I'm felt very very often exactly the same as you described: every time I noticed things, little gimmicks or huge changes and implementations, that were not there one day ago... We, lucky beta members, had and have so much more to explore and notice than everyone else that will start with OB... and we have the advantage of getting some experiences in how to play (successfully), to interact with the game: earlier.

This fact (early knowledge) does (for me) change nothing of the fun the game serves.

Good for you. :) I have finished Act 1 once (where's the char now? Wiped after patch...) I have seen how the game has improved, and I have posted quite a few things in the Suggestions-forum. If I didn't want to play the beta at all, I wouldn't have been a Silver Supporter. I absolutely love the game, and that's why I can't wait for the OB. I'm not interested in a "demo" of PoE when I know it's awesome. :)
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
"
Chris wrote:
Shipping of the supporter packs is going really well.

Was there any reply about sending the map posters in a tube, rather than creasing them?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info