havent played POE for a while

So I havent played in a while are they still gonna do another EXP wipe? or are they already done wiping?
"
Shurpy wrote:
So I havent played in a while are they still gonna do another EXP wipe? or are they already done wiping?

1 more to come for Open Beta when it hits in December.
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
Will be another at OB

ahh thanx wasnt too sure do you know when that may be?
Open beta should start in december..
I am also not playing until open beta, it just sounds very unappealing to me to work on a character right now when it will all be gone soon.

I wonder how many others aren't playing until open beta?
Standard Forever
I am avoiding starting a new character, but I'll still messing around the build that I do have going at the moment.
IGN: Iolar
PoE devs have kept on pushing the Open Beta release too many times that I doubt they'll release it on or before January.
But I sure do hope they release it not later than January 1st. I'd make fireworks in my pants. Can't dedicate too much time on Path of Exile knowing they'll do a full wipe of everyone's characters. It'll hurt my heart.
"
iamstryker wrote:
I am also not playing until open beta, it just sounds very unappealing to me to work on a character right now when it will all be gone soon.

I wonder how many others aren't playing until open beta?

I just started playing abit again after a long 6 month break :)
So just fooling around a little get to know the new passive tree, skills and so on before OB starts...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info