As it turns out, I have a key which I may share.

Hi,

Since you didn't tell how you are gonne pick the winner, I'll use my best reason :

COOKIE !!!!!

That being said I wish you a nice day.

Regards,

DidiBaka
Would love a key also. I want to figure out if this game is as good as I'm hoping or if it is going to be a huge let down like D3. I doubt anything can compare to how bad D3 was though, lol.
IGN Saerac
The speed this is moving at, I'm considering writing everyone personally why they don't deserve a key... If this picks up the pace though, I likely won't. If you feel like knowing why you don't deserve a key, feel free to ask.
I don't deserve a key because I have money to pay for it.
I deserve a key because I would pay for it if I can, but unfortunately I don't have international card anymore, so I want to suporter the game, but can't. =/

I deserve or I don't deserve? I don't know, may you know better than I, you're giving the key.
The reason why I shouldnt deserve the key is that I study in the mornings and work at nights therefore I wont play as much as i would like.
The Reason why I think I deserve the Key is because Im a fanBoy from these kind of games and After playing diablo 2 for almost 3 years and was expecting Diablo 3 for what it was like an eternity I was sooo disapointed... I was really hoping for a great game and I think that PoE has what it takes to fill that hole. Im registered since August and still dont have any key, hope this changes today.

Have a nice evening and sorry for grammar mistakes since Im Portuguese :P
Well Salutations to you!

You really made this easy Amber, here is my "coin" going into the fountain.
chance!
I know, I won't get one, but I am hoping to get one.
I dont have any good reasons to give you why I should get your key, but I would love to have one anyways so I could try path of exile out :)
Hey. I haven't waited long for a key, so I don't think I deserve this key more than others, but I would still love you if you did give me the key. I am a huge fan of dungeon crawlers and would most likely play this game as much as I could. I've never really won any raffles or things of that matter so I don't expect to win this key. But if you do read my post, I would really much appreciate your generosity. Hope you have a great day, whether I win this key or not. ;)

Regards from:
Grim

P.S. I want to try out the game to see if I should support or not. If I do indeed in joy the game I feel, without a doubt Support the game to at least Bronze asap.
Last edited by GrimBeast on Nov 19, 2012, 8:21:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info