Structure of the upcoming 1.0.1 content update

Some 2H swords would be nice. We have some decent 2h axes and hammers but swords are very neglected in that department.
any news on the "Right Click > Duel" option? :)
Any chance of us finally being able to Report in-game the spammers that use Whispers/Private Messaging?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
daisaku wrote:
Auras! 3 new Auras! Maybe a rarity aura and quantity aura? Thorns aura?

Teamplay already benefits from aura bonusses which in my opinion shouldn't .
The advantage of playing in a team is that you need only 1/6th of the currency to roll maps. On top of that chances of dying are way lower because you barely get hit with 5 other people on the field. By adding IIR/IIQ auras to that they create a serious disadvantage for people that prefer to solo.
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Nov 1, 2013, 2:41:19 AM
"
StinkFinger wrote:
And we'll continue to desync with each and every "content patch"... Like we did since the beginning.

Priorities, priorities, priorities...

4 years and counting... I guess they honestly don't even care about it anymore.
I believe the game is approaching 8 years of development.
Desync Desync Desync. GGG are you not getting this??????
"
"
Chris wrote:
We have a total of approximately seven such content updates queued up before the significant expansion release (1.1.0)
Please stop abusing the word "expansion". You are releasing content updates. Some are bigger then others. The size doesn't change what they are.

It's "expansion" probably because it will contain act 4
Just stop whining about desync already.

People get to lvl 100 on hardcore, it's definitely not as bad as you think it is.
In fact I would even say it's most likely your typical excuse for dying.
Stop fooling yourself and learn to play, learn how to prevent it.
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Nov 1, 2013, 2:53:26 AM
"
I hope you guys have a great weekend! Over the weekend, I'll be working on server stability updates with Jonathan, the new Build of the Week episode (ready early next week?) and leveling up my (currently level 47) Nemesis Marauder.

Damn, Chris is higher level than me lol.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Sweet!

I hope we're talking about some down toned "aura light", that's not percent based. IIR/IIQ aura had been nice. Added chaos damage aura had also been nice. What about leeching auras?

Looking forward to this.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info