Structure of the upcoming 1.0.1 content update

<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:10:18 PM
"
twentygold wrote:
point me to the people having fun with the vendor recipes, please. so far the whole vendor recipe is just an annoyance (after a year or so of "not getting it")

where most of my loot comes from.

and about desycnh and disconnects. why dont u make a detailed report on your gear and skills and what u were doing before the disconnect. desynch ive never really had a problem with. try dumbing down ur graphics slighty.
IGN:Queef_Wellngton/The_Beef

Last edited by Juggs13 on Nov 2, 2013, 3:14:38 PM
Love this shit guys....just released and already bringing us more content. Good on ya!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Degen aura incoming.
YAWCK

Cosmetic PANTS
"
Krehlmar wrote:
Cosmetic PANTS

cosmetic shields
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
"
J00ze wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
We have a total of approximately seven such content updates queued up before the significant expansion release (1.1.0)
Please stop abusing the word "expansion". You are releasing content updates. Some are bigger then others. The size doesn't change what they are.

It's "expansion" probably because it will contain act 4

Do you think so? I'd be surprised if Act IV were to come out as soon as early next year, but that would be awesome.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
"
Approximately two new achievements: We're planning to bolster the set of achievements over time. There are some pretty cool things you can do in Path of Exile that we haven't added achievements for yet. Unlike our challenges, most of the achievements are designed to be somewhat obtainable so that it's a reasonable goal to have all of them and continue to collect the new ones as they're released.

Give me an option to hide all achievements and you can implement as many as you want.

Dont forget the profile privacy settings too, i dont want people to view my chars or how many race points i got.
Good plan, Make spectral throw overpowered. Make a weapon skin for it after 95% of the playerbase is using it... Then Nerf the fuck out of it! Wait i've seen this before, Anyone remember Cleave?
make custom armor skins.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info