Beta key giveaway

Man, dont say that Avatar is the best, because dont have any movie better than AVATAR. Avatar is unique. =D
"
DexDeus wrote:
Incase

LuncheyP
Richterx8
eXaNNN

have not checked the cigarette thread I was very kindly given a key by iamrta on, read my post - i'm looking out for you guys best i can

;D awesome thanks man.
Avatar was the best, even better than avatar.
Avatar is the best movie ever out of every movie made
"
Heydj wrote:
Avatar is the best movie ever out of every movie made

I really have to argue with you there, Avatar was clearly better, the sound track was amazing, lighting effects were extraordinary, and the cast... the cast literally made me cry with how glorious their acting was. I'd pay to see the movie every day of my life.
i cry every time, better then old lacy, fuck that dog big blue men is where its at, plus its very motiving for handy cap people to actually try to push it and give it there all!!!
I need a key plz!

I think I'm the first one to not change the statement or quote it in any way. Beta key pl0x kthx.
i ll be honest , i dont like avatar xD! but good luck to all =)
There once was a little boy named Ernie.

Ernie liked a great many things, as little boys do. One day he came home earlier than usual from school because all his friends ran away from him and he didn't understand what the problem was but he thought he could always rely on Mom and Dad to set things straight when he just didn't understand. He went into the living room; nobody was there! He checked the kitchen, again nobody was there. So young Ernie made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and everything in the world was right again.

Moral of the story is: Avatar is seriously the best movie ever.

Seriously.

I'm not even joking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info