Has anyone had this problem?

I have posted this in the Bug forum, but maybe someone has had this problem and fixed it themselves.

When i bind any abilities to QWERT when i use them they then keep repeating non-stop until i run out of mana and sometimes longer. It almost always means that i must log out before i can carry on playing. It basically means that i can't bind any ability to those 5 slots.

Weirdly, this doesn't happen to my mouse bound abilities. I have tried binding keys to my gamepad (Logitech G13) and i got the same problem as with my keyboard.

Has anyone had this and if you did, how did you solve it?

Tx
You could have a sticky key or a bugged keyboard? Try swapping in another keyboard when you play and see if it continues.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Ok,

I fixed it. I told my gamepad to repeat the key while i had the key held down, but at 25ms intervals (i don't know what a keyboard does, but it is obviously something different). That way the ability repeats when i have the key held, but then stops when i let go.

If i tell it to behave like a keyboard then i still get the old problem, but it is solved for the time being. Weird.
That is weird. Do you have some sort of macro running? Or maybe sticky keys or something like that?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I had a very similar problem but it turned out that my 2 year old spilled apple juice on my keyboard. :)
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info