Movember - Exile yourself to Moclast

Spoiler
"
bhavv wrote:
I'm no photoshop wizard, so I simply did this in paint:

I'm a big fan of MS paint, it's a dying art form. Glad to see some one like my self is keeping the legacy alive.
This one, erm, 500 times, I downloaded photoshop and had no idea what to do, so I just went back to paint.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Nov 8, 2013, 9:10:49 PM
<3 Robbie!
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
For a long time now I've wanted one of those ancient mesopotamian beards as heavily featured in the Civilization video games, but I have no idea how, and I don't think anyone has any idea how to do those anymore.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Movember 11th Photo Update!

Might I recommend:

http://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-Booster-Supplement-TEST-WORx/dp/B007FZLXGI

Doesnt seem to be much progress without it.

- PoE TOS.
"
Vakirauta wrote:
We should buy a t-shirt for Russell, poor guy.

He is just showing he shaved his chest hair for this, too.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
I think I might be developing an inappropriate crush on Robbie...
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc
Here are the guys as of the 15th of November! Some of them are really starting to take off.

So far our team has raised $870 as a result of some very generous donations. If you would like to help us with this excellent cause please visit this link: http://nz.movember.com/team/1201221

Any contributions would be immensely appreciated! Feel free to post your mo-pics as well! The team would love to see them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info