0.9.13g Patch Notes

Word.
IGN:TheyCallMeSwagSwag
"
bbd121 wrote:
I would really like to start immediately, or require just a couple of updates, rather than wait hours on end downloading patch upon patch upon patch.

You only ever need to patch once regardless of how out of date your client may be.
Forum Sheriff
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13g
  • You can not use currency items on items that are in trade any more.

What this means? how are we gonna trade? i dont understand
if i have a very good piece of gear im not gonna be able to trade it for an alchemy or something like that?
"
Darion88 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13g
  • You can not use currency items on items that are in trade any more.

What this means? how are we gonna trade? i dont understand
if i have a very good piece of gear im not gonna be able to trade it for an alchemy or something like that?


I think it means you can't use currency ON an item that IS IN the trade box.
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
"
TheSwampDog wrote:
"
Darion88 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13g
  • You can not use currency items on items that are in trade any more.

What this means? how are we gonna trade? i dont understand
if i have a very good piece of gear im not gonna be able to trade it for an alchemy or something like that?


I think it means you can't use currency ON an item that IS IN the trade box.

oh ok, thank you!!
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
bbd121 wrote:
I would really like to start immediately, or require just a couple of updates, rather than wait hours on end downloading patch upon patch upon patch.

You only ever need to patch once regardless of how out of date your client may be.

Thanks for the update. =)
"
bbd121 wrote:
Interesting.

Would the DVD if we buy closed Beta be up-to-date? Or would it usually enforce all the patches before starting?

Although I would understand if all the DVDs were at a base state due to cost, it would be very preferable if the DVDs shipped up-to-date versions. I would really like to start immediately, or require just a couple of updates, rather than wait hours on end downloading patch upon patch upon patch.

Just my humble opinion.


I would imagine the DVDs are up to date as of their production time. Also, from my understanding of the patching system it will update your version directly to the latest version, only downloading the files it needs- so you won't need to sequentially download and install every patch.

EDIT: oops, looks like this was already answered.
IGN: Ferriccdin
Officer of Guild Medieval http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545783
Game Mechanics http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11707
Recipe Book http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15223
Quest Reward List http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36776
Last edited by FriarJon on Nov 16, 2012, 4:49:17 PM
"
bbd121 wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
bbd121 wrote:
I would really like to start immediately, or require just a couple of updates, rather than wait hours on end downloading patch upon patch upon patch.

You only ever need to patch once regardless of how out of date your client may be.

Thanks for the update. =)


Yeah bbd121, the dvd is really just a collector's type item. Doubt you'll ever use it to actually install the game (after all, it will be outdated about 30 min after it's shipped: Since it's already been printed, it probably is up to about version 9.13 or so.

So, like I said, more of a "This is cool to have on the shelf" then needed for the game, since the game is already free to download and patches automatically. Although would be cool if GGG released a crack or a feature on the DVD that let you play around off-line in whatever version it is with /god commands.
Game needs monkey pets.

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13g
  • Fixed a bug where you could enter trade with an item on your cursor.

I just managed to go through a portal with an item on my cursor. After that my only option was to destroy it.
Fun fact: The experience penalty in Path of Exile is four times the penalty in Diablo 2 with corpse recovery.
"
ReDev1L wrote:
"
WillC wrote:
The speed at which issues are dealth with here is amazing. Good stuff GGG. Love it.

Especially desync, really amazing...


Not sure if this was sarcastic or not, but believe me, during my time with the game desync issues have gotten a LOT better.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info