The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

I still rock Razer footprints and I'm not ashamed. They were my first piece of MTX ever, before I started buying points.
"
I still rock Razer footprints and I'm not ashamed. They were my first piece of MTX ever, before I started buying points.

And now they reflect the guys who are putting up those awesome PvP gear awards.

Plus, they're just awesome shiny footprints. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Ray, you have bumped this thread to 84 pages, at this rate you should be considered a spam bot.
"
Ray, you have bumped this thread to 84 pages, at this rate you should be considered a spam bot.

Report me.

Oh, and, thanks for the bump! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"

And now they reflect the guys who are putting up those awesome PvP gear awards.

Plus, they're just awesome shiny footprints. =^[.]^=

Outta Christmas money for MTXs?

These glowing, green beauties are FREE! =^[.]^=
Love me some Razer footprints!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Love me some Razer footprints!

Perfect for the shiny, new year! =^[.]^=
Wasnt this supposed to be temporary or did they forget to take the site down?^^
"

Who cares, free MTX's are sweet!
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"

Who cares, free MTX's are sweet!

Yes, indeed! =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info