The trade screen is almost ready

What exactly do you mean by different world areas coming later? I can come up with several different interpretations; with reactions ranging from who cares to jumping up and down in outrage that you're launching without it.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
ftw Chris! ;)
"
Summoner wrote:
What exactly do you mean by different world areas coming later?

Sounds to me, as that you have to be in the same instance (hopefully not limited to same town only, maybe no different gateway too) in this first stadium of the trade functionality.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
keep going...you guys and girls from GGG doing amazingly good job...best wishes from bosnia
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Summoner wrote:
What exactly do you mean by different world areas coming later?

Sounds to me, as that you have to be in the same instance (hopefully not limited to same town only, maybe no different gateway too) in this first stadium of the trade functionality.

I don't think gateways matter, you can play with people on other gateways, it's just how you find your path to the servers.
I would assume right now you'll need to find the player and click on them then click trade or something, so you would be in the same instance or town. This is just an assumption from their wording though.

They want to build a trade system where you can trade from anywhere in the game or even without the game open through the website. This is what they are saying will come later. They've put the trade window in for now for open beta.

Can't wait to try it out!
"with the website"

Fu----ing awesome GGG...

neeedddd open beta pl jjajaja

but not now .. still with examns
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
Verb wrote:
sweet, you guys are you sooooo fucking good, you know that right?

A trade screen, revolutionary!
"
Sickness wrote:
"
Verb wrote:
sweet, you guys are you sooooo fucking good, you know that right?

A trade screen, revolutionary!

A supposed beta tester posting outside of the off-topic forum or a thread about loot, equally revolutionary!

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Does this new trade screen only means player trading or also the NPC vendors?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info