Eternal Lottery -Last chance before prize gets sold! Need Emperor

Up
@TiKaD
"
fadingg1ory wrote:
EDIT STOP CRAFTING THIS IMMINENTLY new harbinger bow can max out at 9.4 crit chance... 540.39312 total dps perfect

I'm working on a harbinger- half way done
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
gl
Just wondering, if you're not streaming, and say someone hit the prefix for the lottery, you could easily just eternal it at the top roll(with 6 mods) and then eternal back(5 mod) and exalt and link another prefix and say that guy didnt make it. Eventually when the time is right, you just eternal it with the 6 mod u saved and say you did it, no one will find out?

Not referring to you, but isnt this possible to all the lottery that arent being streamed out there?
Last edited by buyingfromretards on Nov 4, 2013, 8:52:42 PM
buyingfromretards says good...
IGN:ChaosL
"
Just wondering, if you're not streaming, and say someone hit the prefix for the lottery, you could easily just eternal it at the top roll(with 6 mods) and then eternal back(5 mod) and exalt and link another prefix and say that guy didnt make it. Eventually when the time is right, you just eternal it with the 6 mod u saved and say you did it, no one will find out?

Not referring to you, but isnt this possible to all the lottery that arent being streamed out there?

This is all very true.. And this lottery aswell as with any other lottery is basicly based on thrust:) Not much i can say to try to convince people i wont screw them over other then that once this bow is done it will pay back my investment for sure in mirror fee's.. So the items added to this lottery is basicly the rest of my values and im giving them away as a thanks to the community for completing the bow:)

And if a person is realy interested in joining the lottery but is scared becouse i dont stream, i can setup the stream (allready done) but i will probably just get kicked becouse of slow connection.. Wich has happend every other attempt when i tried streaming

Edit: Forgot to mention that i do link the bow right b4 the exalt and right after
@TiKaD
Last edited by Fjeldberg on Nov 5, 2013, 12:14:46 AM
Up
@TiKaD
Up
@TiKaD
Up
@TiKaD
Up
@TiKaD

Report Forum Post

Report Account: