0.9.13e patch and photos of supporter pack boxes!

They do look like pizza's.... but they have bubble wrap!!! :D
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Adhesive33 wrote:
By the way, I don't mean to stick my nose in your business, but it seems to me that it would be more efficient to both pack and ship out the supporter packs from your central head quarters in Auckland, instead of boxing everything in the Wellington branch, then shipping it all the way over to the GGG-West facility in Christchurch to await posting. Alternatively, you could have simply had everything done over in your San Francisco flagship store, since most of these are probably going to the US anyway. Just a thought.
We don't have a Wellington branch, or a Chirstchurch branch (or if we do, I've never heard of either). GGG East and GGG West are two offices in the same building, in Auckland. GGG West is the original office, and grabbed the GGG East office, which is a few meters away when we had too many people in the one office.

Whooosh.
"
Adhesive33 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Adhesive33 wrote:
By the way, I don't mean to stick my nose in your business, but it seems to me that it would be more efficient to both pack and ship out the supporter packs from your central head quarters in Auckland, instead of boxing everything in the Wellington branch, then shipping it all the way over to the GGG-West facility in Christchurch to await posting. Alternatively, you could have simply had everything done over in your San Francisco flagship store, since most of these are probably going to the US anyway. Just a thought.
We don't have a Wellington branch, or a Chirstchurch branch (or if we do, I've never heard of either). GGG East and GGG West are two offices in the same building, in Auckland. GGG West is the original office, and grabbed the GGG East office, which is a few meters away when we had too many people in the one office.

Whooosh.

What Mark is referring to are the two twin 20-story towers that form the core of GGG's main development campus. Not their satellite studios scattered around NZ.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:

What Mark is referring to are the two twin 20-story towers that form the core of GGG's main development campus. Not their satellite studios scattered around NZ.

He's very modest.
So, are the posters being folded to fit in those boxes? I'm praying they aren't, fold lines in a poster look horrible, I hope they are coming in a tube or that original packaging we saw a few weeks ago
wow most impressive, keep up the good work, lets beat diablo together
Can people get the box signed as well? >_>
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Bellatrixxe wrote:
Man your offices need some COLOR and DECOR...what are you running a slave camp there??? :P

They're making a computer game, so yes. :)
woot! can't wait!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
whatever you do, just don't sell GGG north to Activision :D they'll just fire everybody and say fuq that loser :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info