Classes sexual orientation

"
hoya wrote:
what a god awful thread post

ya i agree this thread blows
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
If you pay attention when traveling Merveil's cave, the ghosts that appear to lure you are a certain gender.

Templar: Female ghost
Shadow: Female ghost
Marauder: Female ghost
Scion: Male ghost
Ranger: Female ghost
Duelist: Male ghost
Witch: Male ghost

lol

what? really?!?
I didn't notice this, always saw a female... but that could just be my own wishes... ;)

Sexual orientation is hard to spot. Some people *want* to give a hint by their appearance but most of the time, you just don't know (besides... almost always, I don't *want* to know)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Miszou wrote:
"
hoya wrote:
what a god awful thread post

^

^

why arent these threads auto locked
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Wraeklops wrote:
"
If you pay attention when traveling Merveil's cave, the ghosts that appear to lure you are a certain gender.

Templar: Female ghost
Shadow: Female ghost
Marauder: Female ghost
Scion: Male ghost
Ranger: Female ghost
Duelist: Male ghost
Witch: Male ghost

lol

what? really?!?
I didn't notice this, always saw a female... but that could just be my own wishes... ;)

Sexual orientation is hard to spot. Some people *want* to give a hint by their appearance but most of the time, you just don't know (besides... almost always, I don't *want* to know)

Why is that?
Templar is a pedo btw
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Templar is a pedo btw

Another quality BLOW member post.
We blow, don't mind us.

Also

Spoiler
there all hippie's who didn't find a job in oriath, still dropping acid in wreaclast

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Templar is a pedo btw

Another quality BLOW member post.

quality blow like 8 cut coke?
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
its my character so im content with deciding their orientation for myself. having said that, the ranger is most definitely a lesbian.
always thought she was a lesbian, just by the way she looks, her clothing and her hair especially. cool to know it's a recognized theory. always good to have some more LGBTQ representation in video games, especially in such a matter-of-fact way. GGG is really scoring major points with me lately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info