support!

mf section updated, running piety with 168 IIR and 64 IIQ now
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Last edited by tehosiris on Nov 11, 2013, 6:12:39 AM
What are your plans to deal with the purity split aura nerf? There are no free aura sockets in your build so I don't think you can run the three auras (also with 40% mana each probably not enough mana). Will this reduce the resistance/survivability of all minions because you won't be able to get the max resists anymore?

Also, I noticed you run vulnerability instead of flammability when you only have 1 curse mfing. Vulnerability does more damage than flammability?

What level gems were you able to solo piety without having the minions instantly die? My minions take can't take her spell damage (ice arrow is like 1 shot =|).
Last edited by ViRuS171 on Nov 11, 2013, 12:36:17 PM
@ViRuS171
we'll need to see how crappy purity becomes after the patch, will see, i have a few ideas don't worry :)

yes vulnerabilty boosts the aoe damage and zombie damage aswell thats why i'm using it

i can't really recall, but you shouldn't have much trouble with lvl 16+ gems

updated mf section again, my mf gear is almost complete :)
@Sampudrinker
Last edited by tehosiris on Nov 11, 2013, 2:08:50 PM
ran into a rogue exile in piety's room, added the vod :)
running with the unique flask + culling arc now; todays headcount
Alpha's Howl 5exalts
Headhunter 5exalts
i hereby challenge any other build to do MF runs with similar efficency on Nemesis
@Sampudrinker
Last edited by tehosiris on Nov 11, 2013, 3:24:54 PM
"
tehosiris wrote:
Alpha's Howl 5exalts
Headhunter 5exalts
i hereby challenge any other build to do MF runs with similar efficency on Nemesis

You found alpha's howl and headhunter today? From piety other on the way to piety?
got the alpha from piety
she dropped a vaults of atziri, that got me headhunter and another vaults of atziri :)
@Sampudrinker
updated
@Sampudrinker
"
tehosiris wrote:
Alpha's Howl 5exalts
Headhunter 5exalts

you take too long to get there
@branden79
i am eager to see your vod of getting there faster and killing her with more rarity quantity!
@Sampudrinker
"
tehosiris wrote:
What did get nerfed is item swapping, you can't summon, say a spectre with tabula rasa as 6L, go town and place the spectre gem in the same slot on a different item. Upon zoning in your spectres disappear.

This works just fine I was using it today (pre 1.0.1 and there's nothing about spectres or minions in the patch notes).

On another note, do you think quality Melee Splash could work as 6th link to increase BM aoe radius?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info