Regnar's dual wield sword ranger build, now with Blood Magic!

"
Rampe69 wrote:
Sweet build. Just interested, do you kill the bandits, or go for Oak or Kraityn?

For this build, Oak every tIme.

P.
love your build, i'll do one in my owm.

thx
Last edited by Mugiwara on Nov 20, 2012, 7:43:38 PM
"
Mugiwara wrote:
love your build, i'll do one in my owm.

thx

I saw the question before you edited it! To answer for ya, this is the song in my video! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NiBoPKRCDg&feature=colike
RegnarDrowsII - 79 DW Ranger, #6 One month race 10/16/2012
Updated current build as I have moved a few points.
"
Ceto wrote:
Updated current build as I have moved a few points.

How u deal with phys reflect? My dw ranger 1 shot self 3400 hp if crit with dual strike on reflect aura, but it havent IR.
IR and a granite flask keep me alive against reflect packs. If I were to cleave, even that would not save me.
I wonder which build would do better in end-game pvp? Cetos or mrpetrovs? Cant imagine whats the situation with the HP pool when you are taking a lot of damage and spamming skills while you have Blood Magic...
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
hellzer wrote:
I wonder which build would do better in end-game pvp? Cetos or mrpetrovs? Cant imagine whats the situation with the HP pool when you are taking a lot of damage and spamming skills while you have Blood Magic...

Both not good, but Ceto have 2\4 pvp options in his build, if want pvp melee ranger build it around avoid freez, chill, shock, stun with hrimmor's resolve unique posible to have immunity to this debuffs, else many builds easy counter u.
Last edited by ykyshaeq on Dec 1, 2012, 8:23:58 PM
Yeah, mine is not a pvp build. In fact, I'd go as far as to say dual wielding in general is not a great pvp build. As for blood magic, you can easily run without it, I wouldn't change anything in my build. You just need to pop a mana leech gem into your main support and carry around a mana flask or two - but the build is not reliant on BM by any stretch of the imagination.

Petrov.
"
ykyshaeq wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:

Both not good, but Ceto have 2\4 pvp options in his build, if want pvp melee ranger build it around avoid freez, chill, shock, stun with hrimmor's resolve unique posible to have immunity to this debuffs, else many builds easy counter u.

How about this?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQIAAYkd4wJlKoYC4wMdBdzTvQbARM8Ha5TVCPhQtA2QyGYPSLviFs0jlBel2KQb_kiXHIlmsR8RkCMg_v6OIVCoziPvSKwpGeMTKYbAjynWOTIycgRWND6_UjRBBng1ASd2Ne5g-jbRK1o3lwhEN8Qjfz0qvvhExjLpSFn881L8hARTT2zCU9HIflUZuDdXPsnzV2_cPljxaKVbecGXXFtHQl49JoBj8vejZi4RNmvFwDBsNBZSb42NM2_zRRdxhCkcdVM6eHYoE894TQG6fZ4WJoQJ_imERcFYhf0v_ImDkySKhXQ9jJ8LapSDO56Uwb8KlcA-UZZI7Cqbb0JKoWF3jKSYTeKmuuOiqBRw8agveomqSAHzq-AyFbIhSHq06odbuFbXl7hl9gm7AlI0v4LxrsDmWG_KAa59yhYOZ9WMg_TWKw-43oEUBd6gr03fAxXU4CAnKeMraEXokprP6uKervDdSHT38KfC9_SbKPrOpZr8pTUU_WgJbb6C6IuxQXUmmYrhsf78fw6DLUJ92iDgjsl6D_r9V8kz6-HnrpZeBffrFBZctnWHbg==
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 2, 2012, 5:39:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info