Apex - weird issue

I'm in a weird situation myself...

I can't get the Apex, so no endgame for me.

Initially, I've slained both Oak and Kraityn, and got Alira's reward.
Now, the weird thing is that a couple of hours ago, while playing in party mode.. I remember I had the Apex, but when I got to Vaal, everyone, except me, passed.
I looked in my inventory and surpsise: there is no Apex there.

What do you think happened? Maybe it's because the server disconnected me a couple of times (bad connection maybe)?

Now I'm stuck and I've tried killing them one more time (Oak and Kraityn), but Alira didn't get me the Apex anymore.

Suggestions?
•Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam•
Go to see the old guy in town, he should give you a new one if your old one has been used.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Go to see the old guy in town, he should give you a new one if your old one has been used.

I've tried that. No one in town can give me that amulet.
That's the thing I'm confronted with right now :(

It seems I'm stuck in Act II - cruel difficulty...
In that case you should be able to just go back and activate the thing again without the apex itself. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did you try just going back and clicking on the thing without the apex yet?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
In that case you should be able to just go back and activate the thing again without the apex itself. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did you try just going back and clicking on the thing without the apex yet?

The thing that opens inside the floor for Vaal to come out?
Yes. That works.

The issue is after killing Vaal, the sewer door doesn't open and I can't get back to Act I with hte increased difficulty :)
If you can activate the Dark Altar, you don't need the Apex anymore. Are you killing the Oversoul with Minion Instability? There is a history of issues with that skill and bosses...

Do you get an error message when clicking the area transition to the next difficulty?
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
Are you killing the Oversoul with Minion Instability? There is a history of issues with that skill and bosses...

Do you get an error message when clicking the area transition to the next difficulty?

Nope. I sometimes use zombies. That's all :)

I'll give it a try today, once more and see what's gonna happen!

Yay! It worked! :D

Thanks for the feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info