[1.0.4]Scion - Incinerate Tank - Mind over Matter, EB, almost Max Block | Facetank a lot of stuff

Scion - Mind over Matter, Eldritch Battery, almost Max Block, Incinerate, Tank

I haven't played this build in a long time besides fixing the passive tree when needed.

Current Stats

This is my gear.
Spoiler

old gear
Spoiler

old gear
Spoiler

Current build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAx4EBwbpCGcI9AkhD6sVUBZvFr8XLxg8GYoabBqPHaofAh9BIuokqiTYJpUnYSj6Kw0tHy2DLag2iTbFNuk6WEJLRZ1GcUtXTLNPfU-vUWBSDVM1U1JVS1XGVdZb918qYeJk52e9akNrF2-efuKAVoCkgh6Cx4MJg9uFbYXFjDaTOpUglwaa4Ju1na6nCKmVsZC31riTu-O86r0nwFTA48HzwzrEospK1YHYJNo92t3bC9tZ377hiONq5wvr5Ovu8bPzvvTp9tr56PrS-wn-ug==

Passive Points while leveling, i haven't tried leveling this build since 1.0 so use at own risk

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal, Help Oak for +40 base Life
Cruel, help alira or passive point
Merciless, Help Oak or passive point
Last edited by ElsaPinecone on Oct 14, 2014, 10:53:48 PM
Thanks !! post a Video of your Tankness!!!
BEST GAME EVER
Im currently streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/anders515 if anyone wants to see the build in action.
What's the point of using discipline if you're eldritch.
"
What's the point of using discipline if you're eldritch.

Discipline gives you more mana which increases your mana regen.

without discipline i have 1739 mana and 102,6 mana regen

with it i have 2464 mana and 125,4 mana regen
Wouldn't it be better to try and grab a ring with ~50% mana regen on it? It would cost a lot more to have good resists / hp and the regen, but it would let you run a different aura if you desired.
"
50miler wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to try and grab a ring with ~50% mana regen on it? It would cost a lot more to have good resists / hp and the regen, but it would let you run a different aura if you desired.

If i wasn't using Arctic Armour i would definitely do that, Haste or Determination would probably be really good for this build.

I might try switching out Discipline to see how it affects the gameplay.
How would this build work without the uniques? I'd like to build this on Domination.
enjoy your nerf
this tanking is obviously overpowered
if you hadn't boasted about your build on the official forum, it might not have come that early to the dev's awareness
I'm also running a highly similar build to yours [EB + MoM + AA]. And it's doing just fine as well. I never tried to tank Vaal Smash though, but my scion can survive 2 Kole Smash. I killed Piety but haven't finish with Dominus. At 2.1k hp currently, but using MF gear.

Though, I did not spec much into blocking. Maybe I should? If you're interested in knowing what I use I can link them.

And this is on Domination, so pretty much made from scratch. :D
So yes, you can make it on Nemesis.

The only weakness I got is to bleeds due to having pretty much 0 armour.
Last edited by Obscurin on Oct 28, 2013, 12:50:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info