Can't figure out how to change my forum avatar.

Anyone wish to help a sister out there? I can't find it in my profile options and after spending a bit over 30 minutes trying to find it, I've nearly given up.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
I think we currently cant.
D :
Oh noooo.
Well at least I'm not blind if that's the case.
When do you think we will be able to again?
Does anyone know the old URL to change your avvie? Perhaps we can back-door it.
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
D :
Oh noooo.
Well at least I'm not blind if that's the case.
When do you think we will be able to again?
Does anyone know the old URL to change your avvie? Perhaps we can back-door it.

For now we can only wait but we cant get fancy avatars anyways so its no big deal i suppose.
I was hoping to add the Scion to my profile for flavour. The PoE logo just makes me look like a newbie.

That that I'm not a newbie, but i've learned from other forums that noone listens when you clearly look to be one, no matter how good or bad your point may be.
"
I was hoping to add the Scion to my profile for flavour. The PoE logo just makes me look like a newbie.

That that I'm not a newbie, but i've learned from other forums that noone listens when you clearly look to be one, no matter how good or bad your point may be.

I always wondered why we cant just upload an avatar, a lot of websites allow that and the special avatars would still be special if they would get frames or something.
It would require more moderation. Simply having us use avatars they select makes the avatars of diamond supporters that much more special too.
"
It would require more moderation. Simply having us use avatars they select makes the avatars of diamond supporters that much more special too.

Yes i can see that but havning no custom avatar was the first thing on the forum i noticed and its "pay2avatar" which i dont like.
They are in the business of selling aesthetics instead of advantages however!
"

Hey! Watch who you're callin' a newbie! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info