s

s
Last edited by HairApparent on Apr 27, 2021, 5:33:09 PM
s
Last edited by HairApparent on Apr 27, 2021, 5:33:13 PM
Can't wait to see the re-work. This is easily the best crit dagger build I've seen. I love the concept but the lack of HP scares me a little on Nemesis. Will have to see how it pans out in game. I'm pretty sure if you don't get 1-shot you should be able to leech to full almost instantly.

I made some changes myself and started as Shadow as I don't like the Scion start that much
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAdwFLQV9DkgRlhUgFr8Zhhv6HNweGiXfJpUoKimlKk0s6TBUMZ41kjrhPydAoEWWR35KfUrITeNOKlM1U99VS1bqWNtbr2BLYeJirGVNZ6BsFm1sbXtuaW6qcFJwVnTteA16731bf8aD24TZhO-HdofbiEKI8Yw2kBuSzZLzmVeaE5uDm7Wdqp65pBmmV6Z_pzSpbqxHrFmsr7GztUi18rl8voq-p8APwFHBxcM6xLjKSs5x0k3V-Nad29TdDeOE52Pp_uss7UHxdvJF8-r8S_zF_gr-j_-T

There are sooo many good nodes right on the path that I want to take but just don't have the points for :(. I think dropping the Deaths Adder stuff and extra Power Charge and running Crit Multiplier as a gem instead would be better DPS and free up a ton of nodes to spec into defence. Can't wait to see what you came up with and mash it together!
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Nov 12, 2013, 4:58:02 PM
I really do like this build but ive gone other paths here and there.
I mainly use spectral throw but for close combat high phys dmg i use reave with concentraded aura, phys dmg and life leech.
really scales good for some bosses to lifeleech like a beast.

:D

Like this specc alot!
How long till you rewrite? Could you atleast post the passives? Im trying to build my nemesis char kinda after this. This is what i have so far, but its no where near final.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABG_rdDcAPmhO3F6QZkBtsFhUgPydOKussVi2nNFM1jDbQOcM6tkGyRKxHtUjtQcpK_EtlTQ5IWlJVSypNcFamV6xZcFKbXdJNflmsZohCbWwrb85x2HbAUW5pbXs7fEp9R36mf5uD44QZhl76jor-j6x_h3Y1kmqTJpU4lvKXqJovnTGeZ6Cioymlvqduqp2jWqZbr52WsbObtRGWGL0Wvw_E_MV_xtzHSsjBxfyruMrb1JLNhNlY23DVJd8X2CzhYeKD2xzcU98s6fPqTeOH29XtiPEi6pLztfI64Q==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info