s

"
"
Corwynt wrote:
Just curious, why did you decide not to run Leather and Steel? Also if you are running a shield the Testudo node is right under Leather and Steel.

It's a 107 point build, I wanted to get the nearby ele resist nodes instead, once I come to a point in the game that I'm at 107 points then I'll start going for a 110 build and have leather and steel and a shield node.

"
Winski187 wrote:
How well will this fare against reflect later?

High armor and High Health is how you deal with your own reflect.

Maybe I'm not understanding this properly, but from what I have seen every dagger crit build eventually dies to reflect after a huge crit, regardless of your armor/hp.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
s
Last edited by HairApparent on Apr 27, 2021, 5:32:37 PM
Hi, actually i'm playing it with a Unique Wideswing Poleaxe witch give me 75 ST DPS and 370 Heavy Strike DPS

I took Sentinel, Master of the Arena & Acceleration, I have 13 pts to spend but I dont know where to good since I dont have good dagger and I don't when to spend point in one handed weapon atm (since i dont have good dagger or I dont know it my 1 handed stuff are good)?!
s
Last edited by HairApparent on Apr 27, 2021, 5:32:43 PM
Health
210% increased maximum Life
50 to maximum Life
10% increased maximum Energy Shield
1% of Life Regenerated per Second
Mitigation
82% increased Evasion Rating
30% increased Block and Stun Recovery
Damage
240% increased Critical Strike Chance
190% increased Critical Strike Chance with Daggers

182% increased Physical Damage with Daggers
96% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Daggers
63% increased Projectile Damage
50% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
29% increased Attack Speed
20% increased Projectile Speed
20% increased Accuracy Rating
16% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons
14% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons
11% increased Movement Speed
8% increased Attack Speed with Daggers
4% increased Physical Damage
3% increased Cast Speed
Other
260 to Dexterity
100 to Intelligence
90 to Strength
30% Chance to Avoid being Stunned
20% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
16 to maximum Mana
15% increased Power Charge Duration
1 Maximum Power Charge

This is what I run, atm my damage is a bit too high, later I will probably use both GMP & LMP to take the edge off.

My frenzy single target dps is around 2k at lvl 35
My ST dps is 580 lvl 35

Im thinking I might have overdone it with the damage, and can focus more on survival.

For gems atm in my rather crap gear I run ST+LMP+Power Charge on Crit+Crit Multiplier Dam

Issues as I see it later is reflect and lack of survival, the build is easily changed to CI+ES and I might do that when I get the gear.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4EfgSxBX0F-QguDkgPqxGWFfAWvxi9GY4a2x4aIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepKlsrbyzhMgE6WElRTGBVS1bqVvVaSFptYeJh62KsY0NtbG17cFJwVnDVelN9dX3jfll_xoIehxmH24hCjDaOipAblWaX0JoTmyabjZ2WnaOdqqEiokCio6OKp1ysZrIZskS0xbVIuT6748BRwfPC7MSiz3rSGdN-1QDWndbR2HbbbtvU3vbjhOdU53To1u2D7g7veu_w8uHz6vT4_Kv-uv-T

Feel free to contact me in game nemesis " DaggerMeTimbers " or account HasuSmash

s
Last edited by HairApparent on Apr 27, 2021, 5:32:51 PM
s
Last edited by HairApparent on Apr 27, 2021, 5:32:56 PM
Why do you say that Power Charge on Crit should be a 'luxury gem' should we be able to use a 6th link?
s
Last edited by HairApparent on Apr 27, 2021, 5:33:00 PM
Uhm, you don't need that many resist from the tree, you wasted a lot of points. Your items will max your resists out later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info