Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

Sorry I could not join the game because it says an error when I try to open it appears:unable to star path of exile.exe.please go to your path of exile directory and run it manually.
As for global chat: I'm wondering why everyone else can use it at level 1, and I can't.

To clarify my question, The characters that have registered for an event (and are still in-world) yet to start can use Global Chat instantly, even though the prerequisite is Level 2.

If someone can answer my question, It would be most appreciated.
"
Khalhys wrote:
As for global chat: I'm wondering why everyone else can use it at level 1, and I can't.

To clarify my question, The characters that have registered for an event (and are still in-world) yet to start can use Global Chat instantly, even though the prerequisite is Level 2.

Once you have reached level 25 on one character on an account you unlock full trading rights for that account. So you can trade currency with other characters and trade with level 1 characters, as well as whisper in races while at level 1.
No longer works at GGG
"
RoryC_GGG wrote:
"
Khalhys wrote:

Once you have reached level 25 on one character on an account you unlock full trading rights for that account. So you can trade currency with other characters and trade with level 1 characters, as well as whisper in races while at level 1.

I see... So I need to level a character to 25 to have this happen.

Much thanks, Rory. This question has troubled me for some time now. I just joined the community a while ago (probably a little more than just a single week or two), and I am still learning how to play.

Once again, You have my thanks.
I am new to the game.
I created a character in Nemesis League.
Reached level 6, then noticed that I am in Hardcore league...

ie I don't understand why I was.. "moved" (?)

Correct me if I'm wrong; you can be Dom-Standard, Dom-Hardcore, Nem-Standard, Nem-Hardcore, is this right?

I created my character in Nemesis league and now it's displayed that I am in Hardcore - I'm still in Nemesis, right?
Last edited by diassir on Feb 9, 2014, 3:35:42 AM
"
diassir wrote:
I am new to the game.
I created a character in Nemesis League.
Reached level 6, then noticed that I am in Hardcore league...

ie I don't understand why I was.. "moved" (?)

Correct me if I'm wrong; you can be Dom-Standard, Dom-Hardcore, Nem-Standard, Nem-Hardcore, is this right?

I created my character in Nemesis league and now it's displayed that I am in Hardcore - I'm still in Nemesis, right?

Nemesis is the current 4-month hardcore league. All Nemesis characters are hardcore characters. Also, all Domination characters are softcore characters.
the bandit reward section is in past.

The future ist now :-)

you need a book of reform wich is build from

20 regret orbs

and

amber amulet -> oak
jade amulet -> kraitin
lapis amulet -> alira
onyx amulet -> eramir
How much did user bb650427 pay you to make his claw the only viable weapon in the game?
Best Build for Claws ?
Is Stash tab buys for one leage, or for all? For one charter, or for all in account?

If its buys for one leage (Abmush for me now), what will be happen then leage is over?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Mar 9, 2014, 5:37:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info