@Chris can you please remove white color Upon entering new instance and when clicking on doors !

bump =_= ?!
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Was hoping this was going to happen. Then our graphics programmer quit to work on his own engine. GG
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
so no water shader, trails, nothing?
I can imagine looking for another programmer to work on someone else engine is not easy :/
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
so no water shader, trails, nothing?
I can imagine looking for another programmer to work on someone else engine is not easy :/

The problem is that they need someone with enough experience. So the most likely have to hire from Another Country. And there are laws that make this a long and complicated procedure.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Russell wrote:
Was hoping this was going to happen. Then our graphics programmer quit to work on his own engine. GG

I hope, this was April's joke. I strongly believe it was and this will happen in the next major patch. *Continuous his monologue* => It will be the state of the art, thank you. But than i noticed his post time 00:15 and i am not sure, this was on purpose, or planned. Sure another unsolved mystery in the GGG's development process.

Best regards Fary !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2014, 4:05:07 AM
bumpeh =/.

"
Farystar wrote:
bumpeh =/.
Can you bump some experienced graphics programmer into applying for a job here. Also if he was in NZ that would make things 1 year faster :P
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
bumpeh =/.
Can you bump some experienced graphics programmer into applying for a job here. Also if he was in NZ that would make things 1 year faster :P

Oh lord i didn't know it is that serious O_O. What actually happened, why would someone quit on GGG. I am sure you can advertise better, if you put 30 seconds advertisement on your NZ TV :P ^^.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 3, 2014, 4:33:55 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Russell wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
bumpeh =/.

Oh lord i didn't know it is that serious O_O. What actually happened, why would someone quit on GGG. I am sure you can advertise better, if you put 30 seconds advertisement on your NZ TV :P ^^.

He made a post about it before in another thread but basically they spent forever trying to get this guy to NZ from out of country, he comes in works for a few months, then suddenly just left to work on his own engine.

Dude sounds like a dick if you ask me...
S L O W E R
I hope they will fix this game breaking issue soon.
Every time I use a door in this game it makes me want to quit all together and just uinstall and replace it with some other game with better door animations.

I am sure many other players feel the same way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info