@Chris can you please remove white color Upon entering new instance and when clicking on doors !

Oh well, than good luck to us all in 2014, hope to see it early 2014 :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
Oh well, than good luck to us all in 2014, hope to see it early 2014 :P.

It is coming soon my fellow exiles. Anticipate this day and when it comes, because it will be glorious.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"
Hey Russel, I recall a waypoint in one or more of the new Act 3 areas has the edges turn white instead of the whole waypoint (Upon mouse over). Is it feasible to extend this behaviour to everything else until something more appropriate can be done?

Specifically the one in the Act 3x Library where you're expected to gather 4 gold pages.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 14, 2013, 11:57:07 AM
Maybeeee in 1.0.4 ^^. Would be the best present, before the new year, regarding to POE.

Last edited by Farystar on Dec 16, 2013, 7:05:11 AM
Hes still on holiday for another month.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Hes still on holiday for another month.

O_O Well at least he will make it awesome, when he comes back :P, because he will be full of energy. Tnx for the update Rusell ^^. <3

Lol well hes still got the water shader and the trails to do before that. So make that 2 and a half months away or more : P
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Lol well hes still got the water shader and the trails to do before that. So make that 2 and a half months away or more : P

Please say you are joking right now O_O, i hope not =/.

Best regards, Fary :)

Is it that hard task to replace the ugly opaque white color at entrances with some other color (blueish?) and simply make it semi-transparent? The white just looks ugly and cheap, PoE deserves better and can do better.
Water looks fine, no need for more fanciness there imho. Att least nothing that cost more performance.

Here, this is what I would call worthy portal/entrance effect!

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1687/screenshot002yy.jpg
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Dec 17, 2013, 9:11:32 AM
Can you just please make 3d effects so we can click much faster on doors and new areas and other things. I am really pissed off, that we still have this white placeholders. C'mon you promised, this months back.

I know it's 1st of April, but i am not joking at all. I am very sad, this promises have just been trashed away.

Best regards, Fary !

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 1, 2014, 4:45:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info