[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Hi there, Your guilds basic philosophy is pretty much exactly what I am looking for. IGN: ScribblersRfinc. The account name is Magosi. Thanks for reading!
I'm looking for a very chill and active guild. 'The Doination' seems to be a perfect fit this this. My IGN is Euthimer, 87 Duelist. Cheers!
I've recently departed from my guild due to inactivity on the part of the officers and the leader. This guild seems like a great place to continue my adventure in PoE and I would love to join. My IGN is Breadzy. See you in game!
I started playing PoE during closed beta, but have always been a sort of loner. I've never joined a single guild, and I've never made a single trade, but I want that all to change.

I've realized that the reason my builds always seem to fall apart once I get to merciless is largely because of gear starvation. Being a self-founded, casual player, I'm generally very self-sufficient.

This time around is different, however. A couple weeks ago I had to stop playing my Spectral Throw Scion because I was dying so often that I felt stuck at level 56. I did some research and I'm now playing Sovyn's Tank Paladin build, which is proving to cater to my play-style much better.

Just last night I got my first character to level 60. I have been looking forward to running maps for a long time now, but I've never quite made it that far. I need a guild that can help me get there.
Leveling a Spectral Throw Scion.
Hello guys! ^^ Im looking for a positive community that is also knowledgeable so we can have some fun and still focus on endgame content. My IGN is Plios currently playing in the Rampage league lvl 81.
IGN . Hide_Cruelty

I play since 3 week on rampage, my ranger is currently lvl 85.
I would like to have fun doing the end-game content in a guild :)
hi! invite me pls

ign : ColdInTheHead
Up and bump and running!
The Domination is still in da place.

Feel free to apply.
Last edited by Emrad on Dec 19, 2014, 2:22:53 PM
IGN: Shedea

Im currently lvl 83 in torment and would like a dedicated guild i can join, cheers!
i've been around awhile and this is probably the first im joining a guild.
Last edited by icklicksick on Dec 21, 2014, 8:31:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info